Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBRA Nats Motel Reservations

All,

Those needing lodging for the NBRA Nats on Lake Ponca in Ponca City, August 15-17, should call the Econolodge, 212. S 14th, Ponca City, Oklahoma 74601. Number there is (580) 762-3401. Rooms are $49+ tax.

We plan a pre-registration for the race at the Econolodge Thursday evening so staying there would be convenient if you don't bring your own bed or, as Jack Stotts calls it, "The Canvas Hilton."

Located right across the street from Dougan's BBQ (which will be sponsoring us with $1 off coupons for drivers and crews.)

Limited self-contained RV camping is available in the pits. Only electricity is on a pole that the food vendor will be using. So, generators, sweat or motels. There is first-come-first-serve RV sites with hookups across the lake, but that's iffy... there's a big rodeo in town this weekend also.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Dan/Jerrie
    O-49 O-66

Highlight of the NBRA season...

So looking forward to this race! I have 1 request- make this course as long as possible! Maybe I`ll have a chance to stay ahead (if I can get by him) of the awesome Mr. Rick Miller! Its gonna be a hot one- the weather and racing as well. Guess I should make my hotel reservations before its too late! Gonna be a good one- see ya`ll there.
    Richard Russo
    CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
    and Northern Short Course
    Nationals Winner
    2009 NBRA CSH High
    Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Working...
    X