Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Directions to Boomer Lake, Stillwater, Okla.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions to Boomer Lake, Stillwater, Okla.

Boomer Lake is just north of downtown Stillwater in the city limits on Highway 177.

If you're coming from the north or south, take I-35 to the Stillwater, U.S. 51 exit and go east 17 miles to Stillwater. Turn left at Sixth and Main and go north on Main...which turns into U.S. 177 and you'll drive right by Boomer Lake as you cross Lakeview Street.

If you're coming from the east on U.S. 412 (Cimarron Turnpike) out of Tulsa, take the Stillwater exit (several miles west of McDonalds) and follow it into the north side of Stillwater, take the U.S. 177 South exit and drive about 2-3 miles south and right by Boomer Lake.

Anyone coming in with problems locating an exit or Stillwater, or northern Oklahoma, let me know. I'll be carrying my cell phone. (405) 742-4138.

The more the merrier!!

Where do the racers stay in Stillwater? I've scanned the Yahoo Motels list and there appears to be plenty of options. Anyone have any experience?

Comment

Motels

Jack,

Best Western, Fairfield are both good. There's a Quality Inn (formerly Holiday Inn) on the southwest side of town.

We have some racers in the Comfort Inn, and some in the Circle D.

Dan

Comment

Stillwater

Ok folks- come on, lets race! This is gonna be a good one! Expecting a good turn out with a considerable amount of spectators. Obviously a big college town with lots of eateries, watering holes, etc. I hear the water is fast and smooth.......
        Richard Russo
        CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
        and Northern Short Course
        Nationals Winner
        2009 NBRA CSH High
        Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Working...
        X