Livin' Loud on Boomer June 14/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livin' Loud on Boomer June 14/15

Boomer Lake, Stillwater,Okla., is in good shape for the June 14/15 race and we've planned for $1,000 retail price worth of prizes from sponsor Kicker Speakers...plus at least $700 in cash.

OBRA has determined rather than tow money the cash and Kicker prizes will be distributed through paying about 6 places down in the Sunday three-group combined races (Oklahoma Format). That way everyone should take home something for their efforts.

We'll run NBRA classes Saturday for everyone who can find three legal boats to start a class, and Sunday we'll run for NBRA points in the Group I, II, III format. You still get NBRA points but you may have to run with some additional boats in the hunt...makes for much better crowd pleaser.

Boomer Lake is a city park in Stillwater, and we've been very fortunate to have been accepted so well by the City and its Park & Rec department. Lots of eateries and motels within blocks of the lake. The racers who ran here last year loved the place, and we'd like to hold the nationals here in the future.

Come race with us...celebrate Flag Day and Father's Day in Stillwater, Okla.

For more information, call me:

Dan Crummett
    OBRA Promotional Committee Chair
    (405) 742-4138

Race Ready!

Unfortunately I missed this race last year- I won`t this year! It`s my understanding that there should be a nice sized crowd of spectators as well. Good water, good folks, and fast boats! Good luck to everyone.
    Richard Russo
    CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
    and Northern Short Course
    Nationals Winner
    2009 NBRA CSH High
    Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Working...
    X