ODA Banquet Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODA Banquet Video

I made a video for our banquet and put it on youtube. Thought some might like to view it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuYEF6Bsmp4

Kevin
    "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Kevin and Linda you guys did a great job with the video. Makes me want to go racing!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Miller

Comment

Thanks Rick. We had fun with the banquet. I want to make a video for the National meeting next year. This was my first try and learned a lot from it. See ya in a couple weeks.
      "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Kevin----I think that would be great to have at Natl meeting. Just make sure and play some "Pour Some Sugar On Me" when my boat is up on the screen. See ya in Georgia. Hope you slowed down that C Merc!!!!

Rick

Comment

I Liked It!!!!

Hey Kevin, it was great to see my ODA friends represented here. Hope to see some of you guys on the water this year. I've always had a good time when I've been able to come down from the Great White North to play. And, oh yeah, I kind of like that checkered flag pirate look on you in that one picture. Arrrr matey!!!

Comment

Great video! It looks like you guy's know how to have some good times at the NBRA races.
            Mark
            G-11
            125H
            When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
            Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Cool Video!

Looking forward to this season!!

Comment

Good job Kevin.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Great Video

COOL video Kevin, can't wait for the next release!!!!!!

Great Work!!

Tony Anderson

=========================
                  Tony L. Anderson
                  tonylanderson@hotmail.com
                  sigpic

Comment

Kevin....Great video! thanks..good seeing some old croonies in the video.

Thanks especially to Linda cause we all know she probably did most of the work!!!! Just kidding...

Have a great season..are you going to Jesup? I/m only about a 100 miles from there and might show up to watch.

Jim V (kellys crew chief)

Comment

Hey Jim good to hear from you. We are going to Jesup. Linda and I are bringing down the trailer. From there we are headed to Ft. Myers FL to visit my mom for a week. Dad and Burt are driving down to help. Burt isn't going to race he is just there to help and BS.

After making the video it makes me want to dig up some old photo's and make another one. I think people like to see the old stuff too.

Hope Kelly has a good season!!

Kevin

Comment

Great video!

Kevin and Linda, that was a great video! Tab was so excited watching it. He was into the pictures AND the music. Hope to see more like this!!
                        Patsy Hebert
                        Shane Hebert
                        15L

Comment

Nice Job

Linda musta done all the work, we know Kevin is to busy racing 15 classes !!

See ya in the runabout very, very soon my friend. Got her all patched up from last seasons umm well, bumps and bruises.

Is Linda coming with y'all to Jessup ? Send me an email or sumpin.
                          Dave Mason
                          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Awfull Slo!!!

Great , Linda , does anyone have any idea how long it takes to watch that on dial up???
                            Time isn't of the essence but over 2 hrs. start to finish.
                            btw seen some folks i know.
                            RichardKCMo

Comment

Working...
                            X