Merc 44 parts and engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merc 44 parts and engine

Retirement sale. Looks like I am going to have time to screw with this until racing resumes. Have a lifetime of racing parts I would sell now. Was out in the shed and counted 9 Merc 500 blocks along with crankshafts endcaps etc, I also have a couple sets of pipes. I would also like to sell a ready to race 750, E mod engine complete. This is not junk !st class. Electronic ignition, steel downhousing, Komato L/U. PM me or call 314 960 9875, 314 960 9874, To much stuff to list. You never know I may have it.

-any oversize M30 pistons or rings ? or a good p/h?
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

• Larry M
      Larry M commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 2 complete Mark 30 for sale $350.00 each. I think I have a few used +.015 over piston and a few assorted new rings. Also have a few NOS Turner pistons Phone 660-775-2475

• bh/
      bh/ commented
      Editing a comment
      LM; -my pistons were good, and we found o/s rings . thanx
      Last edited by bh/; 09-14-2020, 06:26 PM.

I know I should know this because I have been messing with outboards for 50 years or so, but: What is the stroke of the Merc crank? What is the bore of a 40"? What is the bore of a 44"?

Comment

No 30 Merc. parts.

Comment

40 & 44 mercantile have a stroke of 2.125 40 std. bore is 2.441 44 std. bore is 2.561

Comment

I don’t know how that mercantile got in there but you know it is suppose to be MERCURY!!

Comment

Thanks, and don't tell my friends in the PRO division that I had to ask. Let me save face!!

Comment

Ok Pete G. I wont say a word lol!!!

Comment

Working...
              X