Mod 44 Tower housing needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod 44 Tower housing needed

I'm looking for a tower housing that has the bolt pattern for the Merc 44 and the hole pattern that matches the Konig/Konny bolt pattern for the l/u. The tower that I have now is 8.5" tall so I need to stay near that height. A little shorter would be ok. I know that there are new ones to buy but I really need to find a used one to keep costs down. Please let me know if you have one to sell or trade, thanks.
    Gardner Miller
    Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
    Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

are you selling the one that you have. I am looking for one around that size

Comment

• PROPDOC
      PROPDOC commented
      Editing a comment
      I may be selling the one I currently have but only after I get another one. I'm still needing it to complete my season. Thanks,

We Have new Parker down housings drilled for both the 40 and 44 Merc bolt pattern. Check our website at aeroliner-boats.com. I beleive they are 9 inches or so.

Alan

Comment

Alan, thanks. If I can't find a used one I'll give you a call. I'm just trying to save money on one if I can, working with a very tight budget. Are your housings drilled for the Konig/Konny bolt pattern? What about the Komato pattern or can they be drilled for both? Thanks,
      Last edited by PROPDOC; 07-15-2014, 04:56 PM.
      Gardner Miller
      Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
      Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Working...
      X