44 Mercury Carbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 44 Mercury Carbs.

I am looking for a pair of 44 ci Mercury 4 cylinder carbs. The are for a 40 hp. late model cross flow engine. The number is WHA7-3B. This will have the fuel pump on the carb. They are needed for a stock engine, not for racing. Any help will be appreciated

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
    I am looking for a pair of 44 ci Mercury 4 cylinder carbs. The are for a 40 hp. late model cross flow engine. The number is WHA7-3B. This will have the fuel pump on the carb. They are needed for a stock engine, not for racing. Any help will be appreciated
    late model 40's have the square fuel pump bolted to the front crankcase....not on the carbs
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• Bob Rusnak
      Bob Rusnak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply, looks like the ones I need will fit 40. 45. 50 HP 1986.

I have plenty of those carbs, give me a call. 843 455 1393 Steve

Comment

• Bob Rusnak
      Bob Rusnak commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve, still want those carbs. Waiting for payment from my customer so I don't get stuck with them. I pulled the intake manifold out so it will be ready to ship to you....Bob

• Bob Rusnak
      Bob Rusnak commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve, will send a money order tomorrow and the port cover. Just got tied up last week. You can then ship me the carbs. Any problem let me know. I will call you....Bob
Working...
X