Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Harry Pinner Sr. (Pinner Props)

Hello Racing Family,

All hands on deck! I need to share with you, that our great friend, and legendary prop builder, is with hospice. Harry is dealing with complications from Congestive Heart Failure, and liver cancer. Harry has been a major part of our racing family, for many generations. I talked to (Peanut) Harry Pinner Jr, 2-F this morning, and he asked me to let his friends, and family know. So, pass it on.

His Grandsons Joey, and Justin will be reading Harry, all your post from Hydroracer. Please take the time to say hello, and share with him some old racing stories, or how he was part of your racing family. This might be the time to even ask him to build a prop! Thank you in advance for all of your help, prayers, and words of encouragement. I know it will mean the world to the Pinner Family.
    God Bless!
    Last edited by HOOTENRACING; 01-23-2018, 05:47 PM.

Thinking of you and your family Harry, Your name has been associated with racing for good for a long time and have always heard good about your efforts in our drivers behalf. May the Lord smile his countenance around you and your family

Comment

We're all thinking of you and saying a prayer for you Harry! Miss seeing you at the races, I've always enjoyed talking to you about the old times. One my favorite memories is hearing you tell about being at the one and only boat race at Lake Lloyd in the infield of the Daytona Speedway back in the old days, and all the details about it. We will keep you and all the family in our prayers.
      Bob

Comment

Working...
      X