Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruling in Lawsuit over Miss Madison movie

More...

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Originally posted by *KURPS*
    After spending 5 minutes to get to this site couldn't you just post these three little words......
    "MGM wins appeal."
    So what the heck that's about!
    They are what they call RSS feeds, they automatically post sometimes they are of value sometimes they are not. I do not physically post them or trust me I would post more that what they show.

Comment

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr...-ruling-377720

If you are truly interested and not just whining KURPS then head here and read all about it.

Comment

KURPS first of all sorry for the misspelling!

Like I tried to explain to you, the orginal posting is generated by what is called an RSS feed. I do NOT make the postings, I have allowed the feed source (hydroinsider.com) to make them to the site and as the administrator who issued the permission it posts under my name. (Usually in the middle of the night.) Therefore you actually saw it long before I was at my computer.

I agree sometimes they are pretty useless other than to establish that "something" happened, I like you usually can't find the whole story when I log on to the hydroinsider site. Hydroinsider is a site which is NOT owned or run by us, we have no control over the content posted to that website its accuracy, source or story content.

I thought I was doing you a favor by posting a more detailed story that I researched out from the hollywood reporter site, since you seemed to want more information. Evidently what I thought was a favor was nothing more than another source of irritation for you.

I am sorry that your internet provider is so slow. Again not something that I can improve for you, that is outside of the scope of my practice. Like you living in a rural town area with a population of about 1300 we have some of the same issues.

I never said that you weren't welcome to participate in discussons on the site, I was merely trying to explain how the posts from an RSS feed, like the one that you complained about (quite strongly), were generated to hydroracer and that I did not physically make the post.

Seems that all attempts that I have made to make this right for you are either underappreciated or misunderstood so I will take my leave of the subject now. There will be no more RSS feeds to the hydroracer site in an effort to resolve YOUR issues.

Sorry for any inconvience the RSS Feed post has caused you.

Comment

MGM won a procedural ruling but they haven't won the case yet.
          14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
            MGM won a procedural ruling but they haven't won the case yet.
            Lawyers ARE good for something!!....(Just Kidding Ed!!)...seem like alot of $$ being spent for not alot of $$ though
            Roger A 68M
            Team Casual

Comment

Working...
            X