Green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card

Hello it me little alex from region 11. I need to renew my physical form in order to ride in a cracker. But i need some help. What card / form do i pick up from the DVM or what form do i download from apba. What exactly do i need again to be a cracker rider? I forgot. silly me.

Thanks
    Alex
    Last edited by waterbabiesc11; 09-29-2010, 09:38 PM.

re green card

you can renew it online try this website it should help you out i don't think the dmv can helpyou out http://www.foreignborn.com/visas_imm..._greencard.htm i believe you need headstraints for the crackerbox even though if was not enforce at the last nor cal race

Comment

I always have all my gear on every cracker race. thank you though for the help.
      Last edited by waterbabiesc11; 09-29-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I am a legal american. I need to know what med physical form i need to fill out.
        that made me laugh though.

Comment

Alex, Go to the APBA web site and open Resources. Scroll down to Inboard. It is there. Now a hint. You will need to pay a cross over fee to race inboard even as a rider in a Cracker Box if have not not done so this year.
          We have had to not allow last minute riders because they could not produce a Medical certificate. When you renew your APBA membership pay the Inboard crossover fee at that time and supply a copy to APBA of your Medical certificate and then your APBA card will indicate that they have a record of your Medical. Same applies for Capsule training.
          bill b

Comment

Working...
          X