Tommy Weaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Weaver

I have the sad duty to report that Tommy Weaver passed away over the weekend after a short illness. Tommy was a fixture in Region 4 boat racing beginning in the 50's as a stock outboard driver. During the 70's he campaigned a very competitive 1 litre modified Playtime. Later, he competed the in 2.5 litre stock class last racing Bingo. Tommy was a member of the Optimist Club of Raleigh that put on fantastic inboard races for over 20 years at Lake Wheeler.

Tommy was a rare character and we will miss his humor and passion for boat racing. I do not have details on his memorial service other than it will be held Tuesday in Raleigh, NC.
    David Weaver

My Condolences

David

Pass along my regards to your mom and dad for me.

Matt

Comment

My condolences to the family, I have been following the Lobster Boat since I was a little boy here in region 4.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

David,
        We are so sorry to hear of Tommy's death. Please accept our sincere condolences and pass them on to your parents. I know youall will miss him and so will the boatracing family.
        Pat and Dave Augustine

Comment

Working...
        X