Y-Boat for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y-Boat for sale

The former Y-16 is for sale. It is a Don kelson wood hull with Cambell sponsons. Kawasaki watercraft power. 1071cc, Keihn 42mm carbs, r&d head, inland jet pipe. Boat,Motor,Trailer,props,3 pull crane strap. Located in central Idaho. $5,000.00 obo 208-746-5922 maverickracing@q.com
    Attached Files

Boat still available

Comment

outboards

i hear there is some pretty fast outboard set ups comming to SLORA from this race team...good luck Brian thanks for the Deal call with any questions. Sure the SLORA guys will help you out as it seemed to be a great group....had a blast this year at Moses lake... i did not mean i got this 1 liter it is still for sale..

Dave Trisko
      Last edited by dt 01; 12-20-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks Dave, good luck with the 1Litre racing. I spent 9 years in 1Litre and had alot of fun. A great group of inboarders her in region 10. Yes, there is a whole new fleet of boats in addition to us. SLORA, AOF racing should be fun for 2010.

The Y-16 is a good starter inboard for the right person. I would be intrested in some additional outboard equipment as trade. maverickracing@q.com

Comment

so brian...

spill the beans, what are you guys doing, and in what classes. barry and i are running y80, and 102 at all the races. good to hear kev

Comment

Kevin
            Our daughter is starting racing this next year. She is setup with a Y-80 Restricted (AOF novice) Sharifah has a Y-80 setup and I have a Y102 Revolution.

Comment

Brian, that's fantastic!! Should be alot of running with ya again I look forward to it!! Happy holidays Kevin

Comment

Is this boat still for sale?

Would you be intrested in SO equipment.

PM me if intrested.

Mike

Comment

The boat is still available and is taking up valuable shop space. I need a 302 or 102. Might take something cmh, dsh or enclosed trailer. The Y-16 would work for someone under 5' 10" tall and 200lbs or under. maverickracing@q.com

Comment

Bump to top

Comment

Working...
                    X