HR welcomes Inboard drivers and fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR welcomes Inboard drivers and fans

There is a new section in the forums for Inboard racing fans and drivers so lets give them a warm welcome to the HR family.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

celina

when is the celina race
    thanks scotti

Comment

Originally posted by scotti c View Post
      when is the celina race
      thanks scotti
      http://www.celinaevents.com/
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Inboarders

Welcome Inboarders,

This is the BEST and MOST ACTIVE and INTERACTIVE Boat Racing WEB Site, thanks to Dan The Man.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Dans Hydro World

Dan
          You know i will always be a String Jerker as some of the Inboarders needle me about even though it is very true.
          You have done a terrific job with the Hydroracer website.
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by mr2boats View Post
            Dan
            You know i will always be a String Jerker as some of the Inboarders needle me about even though it is very true.
            You have done a terrific job with the Hydroracer website.
            Tim
            Hey Tim,

Tell all the guys to come on over to HR! dont forget I still want to take your 2.5 rig for a test spin dont worry I will make sure we pull the rags out of the carbs before we launch it I hope to make all the region 4 Inboard races this year so make sure you hook me up
            HTML Code:

Comment

Kelly Shane was injured in a Jersey Speed Skiff wreck at Vallyfield yesterday and is to have back surgery today. The Shanes are a great boat racing family and I hope all goes well with Kelly my prayers are with them.
              Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

There is video of the crash on hydroplanequebec.com... I hope she comes through everything ok. Looks like an awful hit.
                Fralick Racing
                Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

I hope her surgery goes well. Kelly, and the rest of the Shane family are great people. It's very unfortunate to have seen the skiff come to the pits in the condition it did yesterday. Only hours before Kelly had won the world championship in the 1.5L class.
                  Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
                    Kelly Shane was injured in a Jersey Speed Skiff wreck at Vallyfield yesterday and is to have back surgery today. The Shanes are a great boat racing family and I hope all goes well with Kelly my prayers are with them.

Our prayers are with the Shane family as well. We hope and pray all goes well.

Russ & Joey

sigpic
                    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Best Wishes Kelly and the Shanes.

Howie, Kristen & Becky Nichols
                      444-B now 4-F
                      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
                      X