Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relaxed on Bike

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2cpEtP...?v=klteYv1Uv9A
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

stupid

Stupid is as stupid does!!

Comment

To be completely honest, I was waiting for him to fall or swerve into one of the cars......
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

what an idiot
        Holden P. Mackey
        Lola Boatwerks Factory Driver
        Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
        34-V ASH

-Sportsmanship is a great thing that all should practice.
        -Just have fun, it's just boat racing.

Comment

That guy is awesome!
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

That's pretty rad! Some good hand eye coordination....he must play cricket...
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

When you're riding down the 405 splitting lanes (allowed in CA) and passing traffic on your left and right... it often can feel like the cars you're passing are stopped.. or just going slow. And, it can feel like YOU are only going about 15 mile per hour and just casually passing them as they creep along. The passing roadside scenery is way out of your peripheral vision, so you really don't know how fast you're actually going. UNLESS you look at the speedo. But, why do that? No need to! You're casually moving thru traffic which is just traveling a tad slower than you are. It's a cool feeling, until some MF crowds your lane and slams on their brakes!!!! Then the fact that you're traveling at 75MPH comes home real fast.

I survived that kind of riding for four years. Boat racing is a lot safer.

Alex

Comment

Working...
              X