Kyle Busch fails to check blind spot before merging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Busch fails to check blind spot before merging

When you go to a restrictor plate race the chances of seeing some spectacular racing is typically very good. Thats why the races are so popular with the fans and its also why I have gone to the past 11 restrictor plate races and will continue to go to every one for many more years. [...]

More...
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

I think Kyle should of spent a little more time looking forward than backward, he just plain 'ol wrecked himself...

Comment

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Comment

Only thing that could have been better (IMO) if he would of put Tony in the fence too.

Comment

Does anyone else wish NASCAR would die out completely and immediately? The only race(s) worth watching are the road course races and they've got what, 2 a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitey F View Post
            Does anyone else wish NASCAR would die out completely and immediately? The only race(s) worth watching are the road course races and they've got what, 2 a year?
            No. Road courses are boring for me in NASCAR, leave those for Indy and F1.

Comment

Did you see Mark's other shots

There were a few neat boating shots, too bad they were all of boats being destroyed while racing.

Comment

Working...
              X