Looking For kit for CSR marathon boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For kit for CSR marathon boat

I race the Top O Michigan and want to buy a kit and build it myself. any ideas? I tore the hell out of my old desilva last year. Ihave already looked at Sorensons site, but i need to keep my options open. any other websites or phone numbers would be cool. Looking for a CSR Marathon boat.

Kurt,
    Try talking to McCourty. he might be able to help you with a kit or a boat. Most of the marathon boats don't come from kits, as you might have already found out. I'll be home this week and maybe i can get you some numbers.

Chris 8
    Chris
    8M in BSR or 8 in 45
    "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

Comment

Marathon Boat

I recommend the Sorensen Long Haul. Darrell can go from kits all the way up to the finished product. I have an early one and it is a great boat and he now has a new improved version which has better turning capabilities. I really like mine now that I've gotten the hang of rolling it up, my older classics didn't turn that way.
      kk

Comment

Here is a link to my web page with the information on the Long Haul II marathon boat. George Scott is building one for next years Top 'O.

http://www.boatracingr11.com/Sorense...outs__kits.htm

Darrell

Comment

Kurt....have you asked anyone about a Ropp boat...If you could find a deal on one they handle pretty good! Good luck with your search..Nick.

Comment

Call Vic Brinkman and have him build you one. His boat he built for Dewey has won the last 3 years. Can't beat his workmanship. If you get your order in soon he usually has it done in about a month or so. E-mail me if you need his number. It is listed under the hulls and hardware list, top left of Hydroracer home page, His name is spelled wrong Bic Brinkman, His shop is in Grass Lake Michigan. MHRA added 2 more marathons this year at our 2 new race sites. 1. Battle Creek, 2. Mesick, 3. Top O, 4. Grass Lake, 5. Big Rapids, are the 5 sites. Trenton may still happen also. Get them boats ready because the season starts in June at the first 2 sites I listed. I believe Mike Affoulter is working on a Sponcered Series that will have a nice payout. Mikey
            mike ross

Comment

Working...
            X