"That's the Coolest Boat, Ever!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's the Coolest Boat, Ever!"

This morning I was over at the boat shop with five year old Ryan. There were two SST 120 rigs around and a pink SST60 rig.

When Ryan walked into the bay with Sean McKeans 500 boat, he said "that's the coolest boat, ever!" I think I'd have to agree........other than that hole in the right rear chine
    " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
    Art Pugh

Yes, cool boat . . .

The right rear chine including transom handle, according to a report, was last seen drifting on Lake Wheeler. I should have fetched it and mailed it to you for spare parts
    carpetbagger

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Huson View Post
      The right rear chine including transom handle, according to a report, was last seen drifting on Lake Wheeler. I should have fetched it and mailed it to you for spare parts
      Yes that is some cool boat but all the Pro Boats are cool and I especialy think the Pro Top Hydro's are the coolest so come on over to a Pro race and see what you have been missing.....

Comment

He knows what he's missing...does not make it any easier to get over to see us.....cause if I know Eric he would be there!!!!
        The kids will get bigger...eventually

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
        Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
        X