Quinn Doerle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinn Doerle

Lyons/Doerle Racing is happy to announce the addition of Quinn Doerle as a new driver, debuting in Millville NJ on Saturday 10/13 in ASR. He won't necessarily be the fastest, in his first outing, but he clains to be better looking than everyone else.
    The young ladies will be able to see him at the Lyons/Doerle trailer but please don't distract him from his focus.
    Here is his first day of testing;
    http://sports.webshots.com/slideshow...2j2HrRc70198vr
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PopPop; 10-07-2007, 05:16 PM.
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Dog

Hey, I like the dog. What is his name?

Comment

Better looking than Greg?

That will be left up to the members of The Greg Lyons Club. Heather, as President, you should probably hold a meeting at Millville to discuss this matter. We'll take it into consideration.

Looking forward to having a new driver!

Stacy
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Newest member of the team...

Well he's definitly got enough sarcasm to be on my team, that's for sure! Looking foward to helping my cousin out, he did really well for his first time. Look out CSR, because this 200 pounder will out grow A in a hurry! As for the dog, her name is Lexi and she's part of my reverse pshycology intimidation campaign, a 10 lb. ****zu shows my softer side! GL
        Future J dad!

Comment

Good Luck Quinn! Good to have you aboard. Hell of team ya joined!

As for Greg and Lexi, I remember one morning Greg told me about sitting out front the WaWa(convenience store) in Millville and commenting on all the characters walking in and out of there at 6:00 in the morning. Yet, he was sitting there in his jacked up Chevy sipping his coffee, feeding his ****zu half his breakfast sandwich while she was sitting on the center console. LOL! Who was the real character that morning!
          sigpic

Comment

Weather Millville

Long term forcast for Millville; Bring your sweatshirts for the evening.

Sat
            Oct 13 Mostly Sunny
            66°/41° 20%

Sun
            Oct 14 Sunny
            68°/43° 10%
            !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

So that's where Greg's hair is.
              Twisted Sister

Comment

Meeting will be held....

Stacey you crack me up you are to funny. I think Quinn is going to have a lot of fun and can't wait to see him out there. Can't wait for Millville.
                Heath
                Future J dad!

Comment

My friends...

Your all just so hilarious! Baldy and his puppywuppie...
                  Future J dad!

Comment

Har har har Gregory!
                    Twisted Sister

Comment

Cutie

Ya. I think Lexi is cute! -Buster Brown
                      Attached Files

Comment

Buster Brown

Originally posted by Inside Lane View Post
                        Ya. I think Lexi is cute! -Buster Brown
                        Buster will have to pass family approval. We are very careful about who LEXI Dates

Comment

Buster Brown

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
                          Buster will have to pass family approval. We are very careful about who LEXI Dates
                          Buster Brown is a real radical! Probably should keep them apart!

Comment

Originally posted by Inside Lane View Post
                            Buster Brown is a real radical! Probably should keep them apart!
                            As long as it only his politics that he's radical about, we're open to some flexibility. But I am only a single layer of defence. You'll have to deal with Lexi's parents.

Comment

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
                              As long as it only his politics that he's radical about, we're open to some flexibility. But I am only a single layer of defence. You'll have to deal with Lexi's parents.
                              Yeah, and that Mom of hers is quite the (fill in the blank)! Love you, Heath!
                              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Working...
                              X