Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearson+Rugby=No Big Rapids+DSR

Sorry Guys,
    I doubt I'll be able to make it to Big Rapids this weekend. I was at rugby practice last night and went into a tackle leading with my face. Apparently this is something you shouldn't do. Anyway, after breaking my nose in multiple places along with portions of my face, I'm leaving surgery with a lot of good drugs. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to give my final answer... however, it looks doubtful.

Josh
    Attached Files

Rugby + Pearson = Ouch !!!

Man......That looks like it hurts !!!!!!! Hang in there Brother, Hope you get Better / Heal up soon. Put a Cold Beer on it

Comment

Come on you pansy....Tis but a scratch....fight like a man!! Come and let me help heal your wounds with some liquid therapy Josh! Seriously, If you cant make it I understand...take care of yourself. Myself....I am looking forward too the beating that Tracy will hand me this weekend!! Ouchy!!

Comment

Ouch , take care.

Comment

Ouch

GEEZZ Josh! Looks like somebody shot you in the face with a bazooka!
          (now where have I heard that before? )

Take it from me, don't mix vicodin with beer!
          Heal up soon.

Comment

It wasnt me Jeff! I also have other spy photos....right now I am recalling a Tohatsu!!

Comment

hahahah... nice one Jeff.

Actually, the last thing i remember was someone yelling "get down"... and then a large explosion. hmmmmm

Comment

good thing you were not that pretty to begin with.

ha ha

Comment

hahaha... yeah but I asked the doctor if he could make me look like brad pitt... so look out next year. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X