Lock Haven Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven Weather

Looks like we are in for a fantastic weekend in Lock Haven.

Fri
    Aug 31 Sunny
    78°/53° 20%

Sat
    Sep 1 Sunny
    78°/54° 10%

Sun
    Sep 2 Sunny
    76°/58° 20%

Mon

Sep 3 Sunny
    81°/60° 10%
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

No hurricanes this year??? What the heck....
    Shawn Breisacher

Comment

How about all the rain we had last week,is the water going to be high?
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

There should have been plenty of time for the water to be settled down and clean.
        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Chance View Post
          No hurricanes this year??? What the heck....
          No Hurricanes but I heard there may be a Caipirinha warning for Saturday Nite
          Brian 10s

Comment

Brian...

Think of the out of region readers faces when they read your last post, cia... what? Great to hear the Danforth's are making it. GL
            Future J dad!

Comment

Your right Greg - very inside joke but it is going to the Midwest for the next 2-3 years. I'll bet the boys in IL will start putting BMH on the schedule every weekend just so he shows up and make his wonderful beverage. I can see 5 stock 20's out there with 1 BMH, just so Harry will make the cai's.

Hopefully, Happy Harry's Bar and Grill will set up shop at the Lock and the Caipirinha's will once again flow freely. Last I saw him at Zanesville, he was coming over.

Note to all attending the Sat Nite Lockapolusa - if you are looking for something to bring; rum, limes and sugar are always welcome.
              Brian 10s

Comment

If you want to keep track of the water flow and level in the Lockhaven area here is the National Weather Service link for it.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/marfc/west_b...usquehanna.htm
                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Woo Hoo!
                  Bring it on!
                  Let's hear it people!!!!
                  Twisted Sister

Comment

Oh I'm definately ready for the Cia-how ever you spell it- No Dad, I'm not sharing! Get your own pitcher!
                    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Lock Haven Weather

Hope you all have a great weekend, fast water, good starts and pray for no rain.
                      Safety Rich- Your Safety is my business

Comment

Not to mention the pit crew!
                        Staceypalooza baby!
                        Twisted Sister

Comment

Just to let you guys know....

Our weather has been VERY DRY this year. All that rain went right into the roots and did not raise the river... not even the steams and creeks around here. Out there again tonight getting ready for you guys and the river was low, but remember the dam will keep everything at least high enough for the boats.

Looking forward to everyone coming.

LH Jaycees

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                          How about all the rain we had last week,is the water going to be high?

Comment

wow

You know this is the race to never miss when the hometown event organizers post on hydroracer!!!!!

So nice to be so welcome!!!

Can't wait to pull into the pits!!!
                            http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Yea, so watch what you say about "The Fallon" LOL(where I met my wife)!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X