Lock Haven: In need of AXSH or ASH ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven: In need of AXSH or ASH ride

My brother's in from Europe and would like to race Lock Haven this weekend. I think he plans on sticking around so I'm trying to get him hooked again, it's been awhile.

If anyone has something in their inventory and is generous enough to loan it to us for the weekend please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Troy Gladkowski

732-713-0569

Hey Troy, I'll check with the Millville RatRacers, I'm sure someone will have something for your smarter brother!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I have a few solid leads.............anyone else?

Comment

I might be able to lend a boat (BSH-Webster rig I ran for a couple years ASH/FAH)..Great safe ride in A......... Your motor/prop/cart.

I'll have it there for A-MOD if it happens.

19P
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Thanks Steve

Comment

Originally posted by 14J View Post
            Thanks Steve
            How's it look'n for equipment?.........Look's like we will have a class for AMH so rig will be committed.

Will have a engine mounted kick-out bracket for a A and a couple wheels.........

What classes has he run?

19P
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
              How's it look'n for equipment?.........Look's like we will have a class for AMH so rig will be committed.

Will have a engine mounted kick-out bracket for a A and a couple wheels.........

What classes has he run?

19P
              Steve -

He's run J and A about 10-12 years ago. I was thinking maybe even AX. I have a motor lined up with a prop. The boat we have now is a little small for him, it was originally a J. It will do but we'd like to see what out options are out there.

Comment

Troy! That boat is FAST! 2 out of the 3 people who have run it were super fast! You guys should test it on Friday. Buy the way, did you get that e-mail! Here it is if you didn't.
                <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5xXxxAqU2o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5xXxxAqU2o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                sigpic

Comment

Troy, I have a AXH/ASH Bezoats plan/copy, that has never been raced, for sale. If interested, stop by Lyons/Doerle trailer over the weekend.
                  Phil
                  !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Matt-

I just picked myself off the ground, funny! The link never came through on my e-mail. How was your 3rd night at the fare? I'll leave that alone, Rich and I had enough fun with that subject matter last night.

I wish we could test, have to work for the man Friday. We'll figure it out on the way to the first turn.

Stacy says that baot is slow!

Troy

Comment

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
                      Troy, I have a AXH/ASH Bezoats plan/copy, that has never been raced, for sale. If interested, stop by Lyons/Doerle trailer over the weekend.
                      Phil

Thanks Phil, we're just looking to borrow something for (1) weekend of boat racing.

Comment

Troy,
                        Stacy was the 1 out of 3 that wasn't fast. The other 2 were Mike Kench and Manny Dias. You can interpret what you want from that. As for the fair, I get loaded every time I go cause I get free beer, yes, FREE BEER!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X