Builder's List.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builder's List.

Could it possibly be a good idea to make a list of companies/builders and their web sites? Unless you've been around for awhile it is hard to know what is out there. For instance I'm looking for runabout and sit down boat(V/Tunnel hull) plans. I have Fralick Hydro plans but they don't offer the other boats and when I find the name of a company finding their web site/contact information becomes difficult.

What I'm getting at here is if you know of a company currently making any small outboard racing or non-racing boats leave their web site so I can check out what they have and build more boats =).

Right now I am mostly looking for C Runabouts, Vee's and Tunnel's if they can run on a Y302, even better. But list anything for everyone's benefit.

Cheers.

Originally posted by mcb394 View Post
    Could it possibly be a good idea to make a list of companies/builders and their web sites? Unless you've been around for awhile it is hard to know what is out there. For instance I'm looking for runabout and sit down boat(V/Tunnel hull) plans. I have Fralick Hydro plans but they don't offer the other boats and when I find the name of a company finding their web site/contact information becomes difficult.

What I'm getting at here is if you know of a company currently making any small outboard racing or non-racing boats leave their web site so I can check out what they have and build more boats =).

Right now I am mostly looking for C Runabouts, Vee's and Tunnel's if they can run on a Y302, even better. But list anything for everyone's benefit.

Cheers.

there are several builders with links to contact them, here on this website. Also, here is a link to a list..........ya just gotta check over the site a little more and you will find most of what you are after.

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...?threadid=9360
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

We have been building the "A" through "D" Speedliner since the 60's. Here is a link to our web site. http://aeroliner-boats.com/
      We also offer engine restoration service.
      alan

Comment

Working...
      X