Biggest Boat Race 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Boat Race 2007

It looks like the IOA club is still holding the #1 spot for the biggest boat race for 2007. I believe the number was 252 entries. They did a super job and it was at a super race site. I believe the Stock Nationals was a few entries behind. I look forward to see what Grass Lake has this year. We have had over 200 there a couple of times. I heard rumers the east coat is coming in full force this year. Maybe Lockhaven will be the biggest who knows. Getting over 200 entries and having to get it done in 2 days takes some good safe racing and a club that is ready to get the job done. Hope to see everyone at a future race this year. Be safe and have fun. Mikey
    mike ross

200 entries at Grass Lake, be careful what you wish for their big fella

Remember you are the chief referee there this year!!!

Just kidding, east coast invasion bring it on! Love to see you guys. Brinkman and the Wild Ones through a great party also.

CSH12M

Comment

East coast vs. Midwest challenge: I'm quite sure us Region 6& 7 guys can drink the Region 1-4 crowd under the Grass Shack table. 'Nobody can hang with our stuff.'

P.S.: Ryan can't even guard his own cooler.

Grass Lake will push for the largest race this year.
      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Ed who??

[QUOTE=14-H;86084] I'm quite sure us Region 6& 7 guys can drink the Region 1-4 crowd under the Grass Shack table. 'Nobody can hang with our stuff.'

QUOTE]

Guys,
        Is it my imagination or has steady Eddy started to really hit the bottle now that he is a 'middle aged' father!! Nice..........

Hope you can make the early drivers meeting at Dayton!

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
          East coast vs. Midwest challenge: I'm quite sure us Region 6& 7 guys can drink the Region 1-4 crowd under the Grass Shack table. 'Nobody can hang with our stuff.'

P.S.: Ryan can't even guard his own cooler.

Grass Lake will push for the largest race this year.
          Oh no Ed, I just have people who take care of that for me.

As far as Midwest vs. East Coast Partying, it's a tie. Because pretty much every night, the last group standing is Team Red, and Runne Racing Z.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
            Oh no Ed, I just have people who take care of that for me.

As far as Midwest vs. East Coast Partying, it's a tie. Because pretty much every night, the last group standing is Team Red, and Runne Racing Z.
            I BEG TO DIFFER RYAN AS YOU WERE IN BED BEFORE MEANSTREAK WAS EVERY NIGHT THAT I WAS THERE.LOL MID WEST EAST COAST WE ALL HAVE THE SAME THING IN MIND RACE HARD ALL DAY AND PARTY ALL NIGHT

RICHARD J BIRD
            TEAM
            MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
            THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
            MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

big races, big drinking . . .

Camden, NC Pig Pickin' many moons ago. Peak entries for the two day race = 306. We ran about 46 heats per day. The Sat nite Pig Pickin' included access to the "beer trailer." I do recall a pair of racers from Ohio (Oh Hell It's Ohio) who challanged our claim that we never run of beer. Past 2 am they were hanging on to the trailer and drafting refills over and over. Last pair standing - well, sort of with the aid of a frim handhold on a nearby tree. Beer didn't run out. Ohio dudes missed the driver's meeting and didn't drag into the race site until midafternoon. Last pair standing, but we were racing on Sunday!

Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood): "Man's gotta know his limitations."
              carpetbagger

Comment

Ryan Runne, you owe the corl crew an apology.
                Team Red

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                  [
                  Guys,
                  Is it my imagination or has steady Eddy started to really hit the bottle now that he is a 'middle aged' father!! Nice..........

Hope you can make the early drivers meeting at Dayton!

Matt
                  Ahhh, Matt: you haven't been payin' attention. You don't remember karoke in '04? Eddie.
                  14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Jordanyyyyyy, You're right, I am sorry. I was acctually thinking about this nationals though. Hey Rickbird, you weren't up later than me every night, but I will give you the last night. I passed out with all intentions of coming back down. I fell right back on the bed, and didn't move a muscle until Greg woke me up to leave the next morning!
                    Ryan Runne
                    9-H
                    Wacusee Speedboats
                    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Hey Ryan, Now that you're back from your 3 week nationals vacation (from nothing!) could you clean the shop today? Thanks,
                      Dad
                      John Runne
                      2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Working...
                      X