Top O' Michigan Pontoon boat ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top O' Michigan Pontoon boat ride

Team Sorensen has 3 openings on a pontoon boat Friday 8/17 1 pm. From Ryde Marine we will tour: "the sand bar", Crooked River locks, Alanson swing bridge, Hay Lake, Devil's Elboe, Oxbow, Burt Lake and Indian River. Stoping for lunch at the Inn Between on Indian River.
    Would like to have some Top O' first timers come with us. Just pay your share of rental & gas.
    We will be headed east Friday morning, after that call me at 559-363-3893.
    Darrell

C-4-C Darrell Sorensen
    D-88-C Karl Bishop
    D-90-R Bob Williams
    C-110-C George Scott
    C-326-C Mark Tingley

Top O pontoon

Hey Darrell,

I am very interested in joining you on friday. This will be my first Top O' race and will be in Northern Michigan on Wed night.

Looking forward to seeing you.
    Brent Johnson 84F
    Atlanta, Ga

Comment

Originally posted by mx-ray84F View Post
      Hey Darrell,

I am very interested in joining you on friday. This will be my first Top O' race and will be in Northern Michigan on Wed night.

Looking forward to seeing you.
      Brent Johnson 84F
      Atlanta, Ga
      Brent, you'r on board! Room for 2 more.

Comment

How long are you expecting to be out. I have a carb gremlin that needs to be worked out.

Comment

Will be out to about 5-6 pm. Thoses who need to get trailers moved into the pits can be droped off in Indian River so you will not have to go back across Burt Lake & Crooked River.

Comment

I would have loved to gone out with you but I better make sure the motor is running right.................thanks.

Sam

Comment

Give me a call when you get to Indian River. May be able to help with your carb. Friday morning.
              Darrell

Comment

Sounds like a plan.............and thanks. I spoke to Tim Webber (thx Tim) in GA and he gave me the basics for setting up the carb but I need to fine tune it .

Comment

Working...
                X