Hydro Coverage in H2O Full Throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydro Coverage in H2O Full Throttle

Have had a few people ask about any coverage we are doing of the hydros in the mag. Well this is what we have planned.

* Cover feature of Issue 6 is the Unlimited Hydros from the APBA Gold Cup.

* Issue 6 also includes the OSY Worlds in the UK

* Issue 6 also includes the first of the regular USTS races.

We are planning on having at least one hydro feature in each issue of the magazine going forward.

Cheers

Ned
    www.h2ofullthrottle.com

That is excellent Ned thank you. This is a wake up call to those of who may be featured with pictures.....clean equipment and nice paint jobs look really good in the pictures....hint hint.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

My pleasure and to Dave and a few others who have asked how to subscribe here is the direct link, and as a special offer for members of the forum here, if you subscribe to the mag then I will discount the price down to $65 NZD instead of the normal $85 NZD for a one year sub. This means its about $45 USD for the six issues sent airmail to you. On the comments section of the subs form put on there that you are a Hydroracers forum member.

http://www.h2ofullthrottle.com/subscribe.php

Also for anyone out there who covers any form of powerboat racing, if you want to send us a story and high quality pics we are always open to suggestions. Remember its not always the big boats that get the coverage, well not in our mag anyway

Cheers

Ned

Comment

I subscribed yesterday through the Full Throttle website...piece of cake only took about 2 minutes. Check out their forums also...some cool stuff there too.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
        Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
        X