J Project Needs Assistance at Hampton VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Project Needs Assistance at Hampton VA

Folks, the APBA inboard groups J project is making a debut at the inboard Nationals this weekend at Hampton VA and they need some help. They are in need of the loan of a couple of cut suits and lifejackets for the kids to use. If you are able to help out with this, please contact Robin Shane at 410-939-3883.

I will be sending down our stuff from Montreal, so hopefully there are a few folks closer that can do the same.....

Regards,
    Bob Abbott

Me and Gary Pond will be there to set the boats up Im bringing my two carts and cutsuit, jacket and helmet might be a little big but not by to much.
    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

I called Robin and left a message, I have a life small jacket, set of small sleeves, and a small helmet. I will be looking for some cut pants to finish the suit and try to get it down there with a local inboarder.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
        Me and Gary Pond will be there to set the boats up Im bringing my two carts and cutsuit, jacket and helmet might be a little big but not by to much.
        Thanks for helping set up the boats. If any others in the area who didn't go to the Stock Nationals could go to the race and give them a hand, I am sure they would appreacate it. J. Michael Kelley will be there racing an inboard.

Darrell Sorensen

Comment

Working...
        X