Pete Voss recovering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Voss recovering

I stopped at the hospital and talked to Pete today. He's in a lot of pain but they say he is doing great; I'm not sure he is convinced. In all, he's in good spirits and says he has had quite a few visitors. He took a few steps this morning for the first time and was going to do the same this afternoon. Luckily he hasn't had much of an appetite because he said the food is pretty bad. I'm gonna deliver some real food tomorrow if he's up to eating.
    Last edited by WalkF109; 07-31-2007, 05:55 PM.

Get well Pete........................

Hope you feel better soon. What happened to him?? The Depue posts were sketchy at best with the exception of OSY-400......

Matt D.

Comment

Pete Voss recovering

During the start of 500 runabout three boats collided right in front of the clock. Pete Voss, Brad Burkland, and Don Rusnak were the three drivers involved. Pete suffered a fractured hip that required surgery which included inserting of a small plate. He is still in the local hospital near DePue and expects to be released by Friday.

Comment

Get well soon pete

As an old BU racer from my days on Long Island I am hoping Pete has a speedy recovery. Having raced with Pete in EORC I can say I trully miss thegood old days. Still building our Aeroliner boats with my brother David and collecting racing mercs.

Alan van Weele

Comment

Pete Voss

Pete wanted me to thank everyone for all of their assistance on Saturday - from getting him out of the water, into the ambulance, getting the boat and engine dried out and putting all the stuff in the trailer!

Also to everyone that has lent support to us, helped with phone calls (when I only had one phone number to call from the hospital), visits, and well wishes (and where just there to hold a hand, give a hug, or run to get a wallet!)

He really appreciates all that has been done.

And yes, Tony, he might appreciate some "real" food - not too much - as he is trying to keep his "figure."

We are trying to see if he can be released so that he can get home this weekend, but not sure what day. The surgeon was very impressed with his recovery to date.
          Last edited by dlmurray; 08-01-2007, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Diane:

Please let Pete know we are all thing about him.

Joe, Teri & Lauren

Comment

Get Well Soon Pete !!!!!

Pete,

Glad to hear you're doing better. Hope you're back in the boat soon, hell it pains me and you're old than me. It was always fun running with the NY gand
              (Gibby, Yourself and Bob). Take care....

Dave McClellan
              Aroidaronus Peferctus

You Figger' it out !

Razorback Racing

Comment

Pete - Get well soon, because I Look forward to locking horns with you upon my return next year!!!

-Paul

Comment

Pete, Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm sure you'll bounce back quickly. Take care.
                  John Runne
                  2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Get well soon.

Pete,

Sorry to hear about ya. I'm sure you'll be out of there in no time. Hope you make it to Raleigh, looking forward to saying hi again.

Chris Johnson
                    111-Z

Comment

Hey Pete do a fast recovery. I'll be sending you my in line skates.

Craig
                      broccoli

Comment

Pete, hope everything will OK, need you around racing again. We will get together when you return to Long Island. Guess we both have repaires to the boats. You have many friends that all wish you a speedy recovery. Doug, Zam, Diane and many others all pitched in to get your equipment secured. Talk to you soon, Bob, Don, Becky, & Lorraine Rusnak + Sean McKean.

Comment

Anyone have Pete's home address?

We'd like to send him a card to his home. Anyone who has this information, please post it or email me.

thx
                          Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

Pete Voss

This is the one I have:

Pete Voss
                            243 Main Rd.
                            Riverhead, NY 11901

Comment

Get back in that boat!!

Anybody got a phone number for Pete?

Comment