X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Old?

you dont look a day over 60! See ya soon ,Shawn

Comment

Happy Birthday Jack. I knew that someone would know your actual birth date. When you're around as long as you have been, that's a hard secret to keep. Now all we need is confirmation on your actual age. Knowing you as one of the 3 amigos from Team AARP has been a great time for Skip and me. Keep it squeezed and sunny side up.
      Rick Wagner Sr.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!!! YOU ARE A REAL CLASS ACT AND A TRUE CHAMPION OF BOAT RACING!!!!! HOPE YOU AND YOUR LOVELY WIFE ARE ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER!!

Brent Simmons
        20-P

Comment

Happy Birthday Jack. Are you going to be at Top O' to help out this year? No Ecuadorians, but there will be a bunch of rookies to give a hand to.

Darrell
          C-4-C

Comment

70 Like NO WAY!

Come on now, 70???

I agree with FastJack, I would put you in the late 50's/early 60's. What ever your drinking or takin I'd like some!

Hope you had a great day and sounds like you and the MOD team did a great job at the Nats this year.

Hope to see you soon!

Happy B-Day!

Warbs and Mike
            64*W

Comment

Darrell, I'm not going to make the "Big Show" this year. I'll miss being there. It's always a great time! See you down the road. The drawing of the Cruwensville course will be sent Monday. Jack

Comment

Happy b-day to a great person, hope to see ya soon. Go Army!!!! RLTW

Comment

Working...
                X