New ride for boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ride for boats

Me and Capt America went out to MI and picked up my new trailer yesterday, first thing the Capt ( aka Stud Muffin) said was man that is big I could get at least 12 chicks in there I said yup even size 16 ones Here are some pictures of it.
    Attached Files
    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Nice...

Sharp looking trailer George, that thing is big! When I bought my new big screen TV the guy at the store said "You'll never regret buying one too big, only if you get one too small." I think this is the case with trailers as well, you'll definitly fill it up quick! I got mine for only three boats and three motors, well we took five boats and six motors to Ocoee! Good luck with the racks and here's to many miles of smooth road. See you in Sharptown. Greg
    Future J dad!

Comment

New trailer...........

Nice looking trailer, George. Like Greg says, it won't take long to fill it up!
      See you this weekend.
      DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Wow!

Nice trailer. I live in Michigan, What kind of deal did you get on it?

-Tom
        Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Tom total price just the way it sits was 6058.00 alot of things are std on this make and are options on other makes. This is a car hauler and the box is 20 ft plus a 3 ft V and 8.5 ft wide total length is 25 ft.
          Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

I think there's enough room in there to hang a hammock in there to sleep on Send some pictures once you get the boat racks set up
            Sean Byrne

Comment

George you never do anything small buddy! Have fun with it, it's awesome!
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
                first thing the Capt ( aka Stud Muffin) said was man that is big I could get at least 12 chicks in there.
                Capt...
                Does that include the ones you have to pay for?
                "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
                  Capt...
                  Does that include the ones you have to pay for?
                  That is just to D amn funny... But it is probably true...
                  Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

Working...
                  X