X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rochelle, IL and you do have to thru Chicago

APBA Race Circular
    Sanction ID 1772

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regatta Rochelle Regatta Powered by Kev's Coffee
    Date 2007-06-23 thru 2007-06-24
    Sanction Status Approved Region # 7
    Conducting Club MARINE RACING CLUB Club# 48
    Co-Host American Outboard Federation -APBA club #426
    Application Date 2007-04-12 Approved on 2007-05-10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Place Rochelle , IL Lake Sule

Directions From North: I-39 South, exit West on RT 38. Go about 1 mile and turn left (South) on Caron. Left on Wiscold to lake. From East/South: I-88 West to exit RT 251 North. Right on Veterans, right on Main, left on Steamplant, left on Caron, right on Wiscold to lake.

Accommodations Comfort Inn and Suites is a sponsor, located at 251 and RT 38. (815) 562-5551. Indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant/bar, free continental breakfast.

Classes
    Saturday, June 23, 2007
    04060 - 1100CCR
    04120 - C SERVICE R
    04140 - C RACE R
    04190 - K PRO H
    04320 - OSY-400
    04330 - C SERVICE H
    04340 - C RACE H
    05000 - Modified Outboard (All Classes)
    06000 - Stock Outboard (All Classes)
    11000 - J CLASSES (All Classes)

Sunday, June 24, 2007
    04060 - 1100CCR
    04120 - C SERVICE R
    04140 - C RACE R
    04190 - K PRO H
    04320 - OSY-400
    04330 - C SERVICE H
    04340 - C RACE H
    05000 - Modified Outboard (All Classes)
    06000 - Stock Outboard (All Classes)
    11000 - J CLASSES (All Classes)

Saturday, 6/23 - NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS for MOD: DMH class. All STOCK OUTBOARD classes, EXCEPT 45SS Classes may be combined at the discretion of the Race Commitee. SPECIAL EVENT: Junior J class for Briggs & Stratton outboard.
    Format/Rules 3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records. TYPE OF START: Clock

Prizes Tow money to be paid for each trailer driving more than 250 miles one way. You must register with Chris Dudek (cdudek29h@hotmail.com) prior to June 15 in order to receive tow money. DMH NAC plaque to be awarded to the winner. Nameplate to be mailed.

Registration Friday evening in pavilion. Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

Drivers Meeting 6/23 & 6/24 - in pavilion - 9:30 a.m.

Send Entries To DO NOT SEND.
    Entry Fees $15/class/day for J and AXS classes. All others $25/class/day. NOTE: Each driver to pay a non-refundable one time fee of $5.00 (regardless of the number of classes or days raced). NOTE: Register for 4 or more classes per day per driver and entry fees for 4th or more classes are free. Free entries will be for classes of lower entry fee.

Officials
    AsstRef: BILL PAVLICK 48 SCHREIBER AVE ROSELLE, IL 60172-1040
    Inspector: BRENT BACKUS 1750 21ST AVE KENOSHA, WI 53140-1664
    RaceDir: BILL PAVLICK III 3186 BENNETT PL AURORA, IL 60504-7064
    Referee: NORM SCHAUB 1417 CARRIAGE DR WEST BEND, WI 53095-4584
    RiskMan: WILLIAM CARTER 335 E MACOMB ST BELVIDERE, IL 61008-2234
    Scorer: SARAH HOFFMANN 205 1/2 W WISCONSIN AVE TOMAHAWK, WI 53190-1238

Notes - ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL IN PITS OR CAMPING AREA. If you are found to be in possesion of alcohol in these areas, you will be asked to leave for the remainder of the weekend. - Late registration (original) will result in a substantial penalty set by the Race Committee. - Please patronize the concession stand and local hotel/restaurants. Please tell them you are with the boat races on Lake Sule. - RV's and tents to be located in grass on west side of parking lot. - NO RACE BOATS ARE ALLOWED ON LAKE PRIOR TO SATURDAY, JUNE 23. - APBA J props to be used. - Testing, if time and weather permit. - DINNER SATURDAY EVENING: DETAILS TBA. - Cell phone in case of emergencies: Tad Olson (815) 519-8487 - Conducting Club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Ln., Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.

See you all there!!!!!!

Warbs
    64W & 22B

Rochelle #2 Event for the Racine-Extreme Dash for Cash

http://www.racine-extreme.com/BSOA%2..._2007_main.htm

Current Dash for Cash Total!

$1010.00 +

$1000.00 in RE Gift Certificates.

*10% of all sales generating from the five listed races will be added to the cash purse!

Racine Extreme Dash for Cash Rules & Guidelines.

5 Races Included in Series-

Burlington, WI May 26-28

Rochelle, IL June 23-24

Beloit, WI Aug 18-19

Oshkosh, WI Sept 1-2

Pleasant Prairie, WI Sept 22-23 Final Race (Prizes to be awarded)

Requirements-

1) To be eligible Racer must have a Racine Extreme decal visible on both sides of their boat by the end of racing in Rochelle, IL. (R.E. Decals will be handed out at the Rochelle IL

Points System and Race Rule Details Coming Soon!

Prizes-

$1000.00 cash purse along with $1000.00 of gift certificates for Racine Extreme products. In addition, 10% of any sales originating from the 5 chosen events will be added to the $1000.00 cash purse.

Prize schedule will be announced at the Rochelle Illinois race.

Copyright©: Racine Extreme

Web designs & updates provided by toleson1@racine-extreme.com

Warbs
    64*W

Comment

well not quite....

thanks Steve but you don't really have to go THROUGH Chicago.

For those of you coming from the east take 294 to I55 west to 355 north to I88 west. that way you can skirt along the SW side of Chicago.

Bill
      Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Bill Your right!!

Some how the N'T on the don't get in.

Hey, but please consider this race site!!!

Warbs
        64W & 22B

Comment

Jeez Steve, you get me so confused when you don't change your login from Rach... And I can be easily confused! Come to Rochelle everyone!!! If you want to test for Washington, this is the place. There will be almost a perfect one mile course with large turns that I will set on Friday afternoon. Racing (and much testing) will commence on Saturday followed by socializing and more racing (Did I mention testing?) on Sunday. This is a great course! Come enjoy it!!!

Comment

Confusion

Don't worry Ryan he confuses me when he does that too. I see my name and think-"I didn't post there...." I get confused easily too, the first time he did it, it took me longer than I'd like to admit to uncover dad as the culprit posting under my name.
            64W & 22B

Comment

LOL Rach.
              btw what does Otaku chan mean? i believe it is Japanese But WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

Comment

otaku chan

otaku is the japanese word for dork or nerd or greek, kind of all three squeezed into one. Like someone can be a video game otaku, or boat racing otaku, or a coffe otaku...*cough*Kevin*cough* Chan is added after girls' names as a term of endearment or respect.(kun for men) I really wanted to write akarui hitori which means bright or cheerful person, but it looks better in kanji and I haven't yet figured out how to get the computer to write in japanese lettering so I went with otaku chan. Just wait till I get the software downloaded to write in Jap letters..it's gonna be a grand ole time-at least for me.
                64W & 22B

Comment

Originally posted by spunky64w View Post
                  Just wait till I get the software downloaded to write in Jap letters..
                  それは涼しい

BTW, I'm coming in from the West. So I'm sure I won't have to drive thru Chicago either.

Comment

LOL thank you young Lady.. even thought you make us learn new words I still like you

Comment

Working...
                    X