2008 Worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Worlds

Hi all, I just received the word on the world classes that will coming to America next year. Info will be released as plans firm up.
    Mike
    Click link below
    Last edited by mbowers; 05-30-2007, 05:16 PM.
    APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Here’s the deal; I need the cooperation from all the teams & racers who are running 125, 175, 250 & 1100 Hydro & another class that will be disclosed shortly, (Runabout) that will be attending the “Worlds’08” What I need are team pictures (head shots preferred) & or videos for a promotional clip I’m working on now for next seasons Worlds. If you are running in any of these classes & have what it takes to come to Florida in October while others all over the world are starting to shovel snow.( Did I mention sunshine, temps in the 80’s? )
    I need all pics at 640X480 (MS Office Picture Manager “Web LG”) with names embedded in lower corner, left or right side. (I don’t have time to editing any pics at all.)
    Submit all race videos in window media format only! Any other format will be filed for future reference. May I remind everyone, just like you I have a day job & I can’t spend time resizing and adding names to pics, I’m no superman. European teams, please add a picture of your countries flag in above size with your submission as well.

So please start digging out your best shots & video. And to all you Hydro shutter bugs snapping the shots that we see on line, you too can submit your shots as long as they follow the above criteria pertaining to embedded names. You will be recognized for your work in the credits if your pics or video are used.
    Thanks
    Mike

Send pics & clips to: pics@raceforthekids.net
    APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

Working...
    X