Burlington, WI travel info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burlington, WI travel info

HWY 11 just east of Burlington is closed. You can take 142 right into Burlington instead. 142 is the Mars Cheese Castle exit in the Kenosha area.

Bill
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Question of Fuel......

I have gotten a few calls about fuel......Make sure it will read a (-) negative on the meter!!!

Where to get good fuel:

Exit I94 @ the Kenosha Regional Airport & go to the Kenosha Jet Service Hangar ($4.39 a gallon)

or

Exit I94 @ Exit 339 & go to the Mobil Distrib. (on the east frontage road) they have good race fuel on the pump.
    17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Originally posted by BP125V View Post
      HWY 11 just east of Burlington is closed. You can take 142 right into Burlington instead. 142 is the Mars Cheese Castle exit in the Kenosha area.

Bill
      That's the next exit past the History of Cheese Museum. If you go past the Wisconsin Cheese Outlet Center...you went too far.
      (kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
        That's the next exit past the History of Cheese Museum. If you go past the Wisconsin Cheese Outlet Center...you went too far.
        (kidding)
        What are you talking about? Suprise us & show up at a race!
        17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

He's a tohatsu guy. Test and race are foreign words. Is that a whine in the gearcase or just another tohatsu driver?

Comment

My glass house.

I just thought I'd give Bill's post a bump to the top. Also, I can never resist the temptation to interject a little humor into a subject. But you guy's reaction has caused me to update my online behavior guide:

Jeff's online activities:
            1.) Keep up to date @ hydroracer -----------yes
            2.) Poke fun @ myself ----------------------yes
            3.) Poke fun @ others ----------------------yes
            4.) Poke fun @ Wisconsin cheese -----------NO

I will suprise you and show up at a race. But if I told you when that will be it wouldn't be a suprise now would it?
            I hope you are having fun at Burlington. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Working...
            X