No announcement yet.

Franklin 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Dick, Consider yourself lucky, he's not paying me anything!! Although he did offer to get me a free ride to Richmond on one of his delivery trucks!
    Ryan Runne
    9-H
    Wacusee Speedboats
    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Dick,Ryan it will all come out in the wash as they say I havent given US the rental charge yet for the AX prop that Abby ran
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Anybody from Franklin Area ---- GAS?

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
        Hi Tom,

Is there anywhere in the Franklin area to get gas without ethanol in it?
        I hate mixing my own Brew!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl,

I wish I could help you more here. Wiegel & Rice are not on here much. They live in that area and would know. The safest thing to do is bring your own. I've tried the stuff at the one station at the bottom of 417 in Franklin and it didn't pass 2 years ago.

Jerry Brewster
          www.trora.com

Comment

Dsh?

I notice that DSH is on the schedule both days. Do you expect enough to run the class? I will come if there is a committment from others.

31-A

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
              Hi Tom,

Is there anywhere in the Franklin area to get gas without ethanol in it?
              Gas was OK last year.....but who knows what is in the dino pi$$ this year........I will have some Turbo-Blue if yer will'n to mortgage yer rig for it.........Will check /post price tonight.....gotta git some for Archies 15SS hot-rod for Friday.....also going to check V/P at local speed shop........

19P
              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-23-2007, 02:42 AM.
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Earl BP/Amoco Hi Test will pass almost everywhere thats all I use, just make sure you buy it in the burbs and not near a big city.
                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Thanks Guys For The Gas Information! Hey Steve....

Originally posted by TPLACE31 View Post
                  I notice that DSH is on the schedule both days. Do you expect enough to run the class? I will come if there is a committment from others.

31-A
                  This is an awesome site with awesome people , however, be aware that Dave Scott will probably not be there with his DSH, because of this hurt hand,I don't know about Mr.Bill the bathfitter guy?
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

if we can get a count right now on dsh that are going to be there and if it seems we need one more i can see about bringing my dads 55h. i gotta know very very soon.
                    Last edited by wagner-racing16-s; 05-23-2007, 09:12 AM.
                    MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

I plan on going, but would like to make sure that there is enough before I come over, Mark Wheeler will be there, so that makes 3. please post if you are going.

Shaun

Comment

Glad to hear Wheeler is coming . Might have 20H sold to Bud Hursh....former racer look'n to still have a rig.
                        Is Steve Wheeler gonna run his 25SS in 25MOD?
                        Sweeney's..... DSH / ASH?

19P
                        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

I'll bring are d just in case but will probably run it any way since i have it there.
                          MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

Working...
                          X