Going to the Short Course Nationals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Short Course Nationals?

I figure its time to throw this out there. I would like to make it out west this year to the Short Course Nationals at Moses Lake. However, I'm unable to take the time needed to not only make the drive out there, but stay for the race as well. I would like to find someone who has room to carry 1 or 2 boats (C runabout, D runabout). My intent would be to fly out west the day before the race and fly back right after. I would obviously help pay for transporting my equipment. I live in southeast Michigan (Detroit area), and would be able to meet somewhere within reason to accommodate. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks
    Josh

Contact Nydahl....

Josh,

Call Pete he is planning on hauling boats out in the semi. He is located in southeast Wi. 262-857-7078

Brent
    17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

What, no driver's meeting?

I think your plan to make a banzai run to and from the Nationals might have a kink in it. If you don't make the driver's meeting at the start of it all they usually aren't gonna let ya run.

Comment

Drivers Meeting

Yo,

Make advanced arrangements with the Race Committee. I'm sure with advanced arrangements they should let you miss the Drivers Meeting?

Go to: 07nationals.com to get contact info.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

got your info... thanks for the comments. When I get a moment, i'll start making the proper arrangements

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X