$$$$$$$$$$$$ Standish Maine May 18-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$$$$$$$$$$ Standish Maine May 18-20

Kiwanis Club $ 850.00 -- RT 25 Kiwanis Beach , Standish Maine. Cash payout for 25 ssh -CSH- DSH - CSR- 25ssr on Staurday May 19 . $$ 50.00 per heat to the winner .( Payout in 2 finial heats if elims are necessary.. ) Also, Hi point winner-- pay out for total of all your weekend points-1st $ 200.00 -2nd $100.00 - 3rd 50.00 -- FREE entry for JSH on Saturday , Friday testing , 1pm -5pm. Food all days . free camping- bath houses -Sat night Dinner-1200 feet of beach ,tree covered pits.. info 207-636-1561 Special thanks to ; Wings and Things .... Brown Tool .... The Trailer Place and Dewald Custom Props , lets show our support to these great people..
    Last edited by Fast Jack; 05-04-2007, 05:32 AM. Reason: spelling in header May not nay

Sounds good! I really like the Standish site- great pits and a good view of the racing!

I just got a bunch of hardware from Brown Tool, going to fix the holes in the transom and install hardware this weekend. Hopefully we will get the motor together in time.

Camping in the pits could be fun!

Jake
    Jake

Comment

DSh

How about it ... how many of our northern friends are coming to the states to run??

Comment

At least three of us from the Ottawa/Brockville area.
        25SSR, [CSR ?], [20SSH ?], CSH, DCH, maybe more, we are twisting arms. Dave Scott smashed his throttle hand up so he is out of action. Hope its warmer there than here.Hard to test with the ice fishermen still out there.
        Brian Hendrick, #66 F
        "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

From what I've hear from my father, there will be a 20ssh, CSH, and Brian's DCH on our trailer going to Standish.
          Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

will there be any A or AXS there?
            22-N

Comment

Ash

we hope to have a good A turn out, I know Dick Currier will be there

Comment

Standish, Maine

I was in the water there 2 days ago and it wasn't bad!

Comment

Race gas

forgot to mention Vp race gas available-- 2.5 miles from race sight.

Comment

Race Gas

Sorry , local station is under repair , no race gas at this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X