2007 MOd Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 MOd Nationals

I am in charge of the social events at the 2007 Mod Nationals. I am looking for general help on the different nights activities and 1 or 2 non IOA guys or gals to take a small leadership role helping me plan, schedule and execute the best Mod Nationals to date.

If you would like to help plan the events with me please give me a note or a call.

I will be posting a social schedule of the race weekend in the next day or two.

IF YOU HAVE SOME THING YOU WOULD LIKE US TO DO AT THE NATIONALS POST A REPLY HERE, PM ME, CALL ME OR EMAIL ME.

Brian Cafarelli
    wiudb8@hotmail.com

requests

Please do not fill my PM box with free beer requests.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
      I am in charge of the social events at the 2007 Mod Nationals. I am looking for general help on the different nights activities and 1 or 2 non IOA guys or gals to take a small leadership role helping me plan, schedule and execute the best Mod Nationals to date.

If you would like to help plan the events with me please give me a note or a call.

I will be posting a social schedule of the race weekend in the next day or two.

IF YOU HAVE SOME THING YOU WOULD LIKE US TO DO AT THE NATIONALS POST A REPLY HERE, PM ME, CALL ME OR EMAIL ME.

Brian Cafarelli
      wiudb8@hotmail.com
      GET A BAND TO PLAY SOME ROCK N ROLL.

RICHARD J BIRD
      TEAM
      MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
      THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
      MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Working...
      X