Bring the racing on!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring the racing on!!!

Man... I haven't seen a thread in here that hasn't been hijacked and filled with *****ing and complaining for the last couple months.

BRING ON THE RACING before the world comes to an end!

Peace out! LOL

Oh yeah, YAY! 500 posts

And Happy Easter y'all!
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Lets go racin

I agree, some people have to much time on thier hands, I guess they got all there boat work done early this and have nothing better to do then to argue with a computer, there has been an arguement going on for days on my post and Im not even involved. Race on!

Comment

I'm not even racing until mid june and i'm getting pumped. just picked up a new(old) Austin CSR roll-up and am going to do nothing but test twice a week, 5 hours a day, for a month straight to learn how to roll-up that beast. Millville is coming along really nice, should have some great exposure for the sport. I have to bring some bleachers for the spectators that will be there, and the great thing is I will not have to worry about anybody complaining about the sport.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm with you guys, lets do our talking on the water! Andrew, enjoy your first married Easter! Have a Great Holiday everyone!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
        X