does anyone have pictures from the inverness races
    89-F
    ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ight=inverness

Comment

Originally posted by joelbrown View Post
      does anyone have pictures from the inverness races
      Hey Joel,

I should have over 100 high quality professional photos taken by Don Mackrell online in roughly a day or two. The CD is currently in route to the HydroRacer.Net world headquarters Don says he might also make it over to Lake Whales.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Hey Joel, by chance, many moons ago, did you race a 5 litre inboard hydro?

Comment

Joel Sr. did
          444-B now 4-F
          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

His dad`s boat was E-89, a Staudacher hull, named "Catch It". It took awhile to do, but it did become a front runner. Also, his uncle had a Heddon 5 litre hull, E-88 "Flying Sorcery", that also found it`s way to the front from time to time.

I hope the guys will be in Lake Wales this weekend and/or Lakeland next weekend.

Comment

Pictures

I can't get boatracingfacts.com to come up anybody else having this problem. When I click the link it times out and nothing comes up.

Comment

No problem here. Came right up for me
                Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by John Howe View Post
                  Hey Joel, by chance, many moons ago, did you race a 5 litre inboard hydro?
                  my dad did
                  89-F
                  ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Originally posted by John Howe View Post
                    His dad`s boat was E-89, a Staudacher hull, named "Catch It". It took awhile to do, but it did become a front runner. Also, his uncle had a Heddon 5 litre hull, E-88 "Flying Sorcery", that also found it`s way to the front from time to time.

I hope the guys will be in Lake Wales this weekend and/or Lakeland next weekend.
                    uve got it backwards my uncle had the staudacher and my father had the heddon the he sold it and bought a karelson ,and yes we will be at lake wales
                    89-F
                    ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      Hey Joel,

I should have over 100 high quality professional photos taken by Don Mackrell online in roughly a day or two. The CD is currently in route to the HydroRacer.Net world headquarters Don says he might also make it over to Lake Whales.
                      thanks dan could u post the info on how to get the cds when u get it?
                      89-F
                      ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

`scuse the mix up, please. It was a loooong time ago, and this old foegy`s foggy mind ain`t what used to be. Gary is yer uncles name. I used to flap the flags and run the clock for the long defunct Florida Inboard Racing Club. It wasn`t long after I started with the flags and clock that inboard racing faded away,...hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by joelbrown View Post
                          thanks dan could u post the info on how to get the cds when u get it?
                          Hi Joel,

There will be a full online photo album like always. Contact Don Mackrell if you would like a CD of the photo's. You can also catch Don at most Florida Stock and sometimes Pro races. He will be the guy on the pier with the huge camera lens
                          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
                          X