• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out< Awesome job

Ebay U.K.
    search
    osy400

Perfect listing has all the pertinent info to keep the boat racing. well done.
    If I can make it over and you still have it Can it be for rent?

Steve Johnson

Direct Link

Direct link to listing in above post:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Complete-Ringw...QQcmdZViewItem
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    Former Boat Racer
    21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
    20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

is she for rent?

Hi chaps and thanks to Mark72@e for emailing me, never expected it to raise interest stateside. This is actually the second time she's been listed, first high bidder didn't turn up and pay.

Is She for rent? dunno, never even thought of that, but might consider it if it doesn't sell. She's a bit too heavy for the worlds in July if that's what you are thinking, but she is good for club racing here as we run handicapping. Beat the handicap, lift the pot!

Here's an idea for you all to consider - Timeshare Hydroplane!

A bunch of you guys get together and buy it between you.
      You can then take turns to come over and have a race once or twice a year each on Oulton Broad. Thursday evenings through the summer

Only hurdle to overcome would be storage, but if we can find you a 20ft shipping container renting some space on the industrial estate I'm based on wouldn't be too expensive. (about a mile from Oulton Broad).

btw, new boat unleashed! www.hensonracing.com although some of you have seen some construction photo's on the "What's happening in Europe" Forum.

Sooty
      SOOTY

www.hensonracing.com
      www.yachtbits.com

Comment

Your new boat is amazing! Who built the new boat? Thanks.
        Joe Silvestri
        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
        JH/JR

Comment

Question

Nice looking rig.
          But... What's with the box over the prop? Don't you guy's take the props off the motors when your not running?
          Or is it to keep people from seeing your "secret prop"?
          I know one guy over here that keeps us from getting a peep at his prop. He always puts a rag over his prop while in the pits. Then removes the rag once his prop is underwater.

Comment

Working...
          X