Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Michigan racers!

Boat transport needed!
    I live in western Illinois. I bought a boat(DSR) in northeastern Michigan. Somehow, I need to get it, preferably without driving 9 hours.
    Are there any North Michigan racers coming to the following races: Burlington WI. , Depue IL. , Rochelle, IL. ?
    Or maybe I can meet you at a race somewhere in between. Like maybe Constantine?
    Naturally, I'd be happy to pay for any additional cost transporting my boat will incur to your expenses.
    If this doesn't work... does anyone have any other suggestions? (no smart-alec remarks please )
    Email or message me. Thanks!
    yungracer@sbcglobal.net

Jeff you have a PM.

May be able to help, see my PM

John 17-M

Comment

We might be able to help as well... as the season draws closer send out another reminder.

Comment

coming together...

Joshua, Would you be able to hold onto the boat for a week or two in May? I should be able to get the boat from Alpena to your doorstep. Then I can have it picked up from there. I think Kip Trump can get it from you to me. Kip drives to Flint a lot. So I think he can help out here.
        lemme know.
        Thanks a lot!
        P.S. I sent you a P.M.

Comment

I keep all my stuff at my parents place in Indian River. So it would just be a matter of getting it there to my dads place. Then we'd just load it on a trailer to take to the next race. I really don't have anyplace to keep it down state here... at least till July anyway (buying a new house).

Comment

Josh we can stash it at my dads in Union Lake if you need a shelter for it. Mikey
            mike ross

Comment

The Hydroracer underground railroad to the rescue!

Originally posted by mike ross View Post
              Josh we can stash it at my dads in Union Lake if you need a shelter for it. Mikey
              Mike, I found someone willing to take the boat from Alpena as far south as Detroit. Could the boat be dropped off at your dad's in Union lake? I have a buddy who drives to Flint a lot. I should be able to get him to pick up the boat from Union lake and bring it east.
              Lemme know.
              And thanks in advance!

Comment

Call me on my Cell 1-248-568-4622 When Does he want to drop it off? I live a mile a way from the shop. MIKE
                mike ross

Comment

Transport from alpena

Mike,
                  That's me. Sent you and Josh a PM earlier in the week. My timing to get up to the alpena area is mid May...

John

Comment

Next leg...

I'm trying to contact Kip Trump now. He'll pick up the boat from Mike's shop. That's the plan anyway. I'll keep you guys posted as this next leg develops.
                    Thanks. Jeff.

Comment

Coming together...

For those of you I've been in contact with... You probably have an Email OR private message concerning this boat transport.
                      Thank you.
                      And thank you Dan. I'll get some bux sent to hydroracer as soon as my wallet recovers from this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X