Restricted 302 prop??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restricted 302 prop??

Can anyone help ( or part ) with prop specs that has worked well running the 302 restricted in 20 or 25 ??? Anything from diameter, pitch, blade type, rake degree, hub style, cupping ..... Propeller# ????

Thanks
    Last edited by drbyrne55; 03-13-2007, 02:23 PM.
    BOPP

Dan, I don't know the spec's off the top of my head, but you are more than welcome to test our 20 wheel at Bridgeport and measure it anyway you want. It's our back-up A prop, but Jonathan was 20SSH regional 10 high points champ two years ago, and was less than a 1/2 mph under a competition record at Lawrence, with this prop on our old MJR boat (now Ryan's). We ran a restricted 302. The set-up didn't seem to be as fast on Jonathan's newer boat, so we put the prop to bed regarding 20SSH.

Jim

Comment

Hi Jim, I'll jump in here for Dan. We would definitely jump at the chance to use it if its not being used. Its always nice to compare against something you have already tried. I appreciate the offer!! Thanks
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Thanks ....

Thanks Jim .... that would be great. I spent most my efforts so far on CSH and OSY and forgot that if I run a restricted 302, it would require a different prop than a Y80. Thanks again Jim .... look forward to seeing you and the boys soon.

... you missed a nice blow over from Sean at Bakersfield

Dan
        Last edited by drbyrne55; 03-14-2007, 01:08 PM.
        BOPP

Comment

Dan
          Could you pass that info along if and when you get it also
          what kind of rpms are you getting on what boat ect.

Frank Laursen

quote Paul Elvstrom's famous saying,
          "If in the process of winning you have lost the respect of your competitors you have won nothing"

Comment

Will do

We're rookies in this pit ... the boat in my avatar was built by Sam Hemp and I'm very pleased with it. I'll let you know how Jim's A wheel does.

Dan
            BOPP

Comment

Working...
            X