Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Everyone! Is it time to go to Florida yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weather

Weds- 82-62
    Thurs- 82-65
    Fri - 80's-60's 40% chance rain
    Sat-Sun-70's-50's

Comment

Tom Cronk,
      Your forecast is much better than the one I got, so I'm going with yours! Now, where did I put my suntan lotion...
      Twisted Sister

Comment

I'm excited......

Mike Barrett's in Jail and there was a shooting at my Red Roof yesterday.

Comment

Come ON!
          For real?
          Twisted Sister

Comment

Oh yeah................

He is however out on Bail, not sure if they'll have him back in the cage before the green flag. I may throw him a going to jail party after the Stillwell wedding.
            Last edited by 14J; 03-13-2007, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cronk View Post
              Weds- 82-62
              Thurs- 82-65
              Fri - 80's-60's 40% chance rain
              Sat-Sun-70's-50's
              CHANCE OF RAIN. ITS GOING TO BE IN THE 80'S ALL WEEK HERE IN CALI. I WAS TOLD FL ,WAS SUPOSE TO SUNNY ARE WEATHER MAN SUCKS HERE. OH WELL THE DRINKS WILL BE COLD IM SURE.LOL AND WARM RAIN

RICHARD J BIRD
              TEAM
              MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
              THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
              MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Warm rain. It will be beautiful! No worries!
                Twisted Sister

Comment

Hey Laurie, Stacy and I have gone to the races together before. It's probably not a whole lot different than you an Billy traveling together! Oh, Stacy is spelled S-T-A-C-Y. There is no E, Lori. See you soon.
                  Ryan Runne
                  9-H
                  Wacusee Speedboats
                  ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

i dont know about you guys but im SOO EXCITED FOR THE CUPCAKE REUNION!!! lol. Stacy...ur sick of the winter? Try having 10 feet of snow then tell me how sick of winter you are. lol. Cant wait to get down there miss my cupcakes and everyone!!! Dad and joyce left early this morning....should be there sometime tommorow (wed) I'm flying in on saterday....silly flights are keeping me from the pits until 1pm....so hopefully i'll be there in time to race ASR!!!! wooo!!!

Comment

We're heeeeere!

Changed into shorts at a truck stop in North Carolina, 83 degrees. Got into Florida 5PM Tuesday, 87 degrees. Called home, mom says its 42 degrees, priceless!!!!!! See you all Thursday.... Greg & Heather
                      Future J dad!

Comment

talked to dad this morning...they were in NC at 7am...should be there soon....LUCKY!! still stuck in NY...but its really nice out so i can live for 3 more days....man...this week is going by so slow!!! anyone feel the same?

Comment

Working...
                        X