No announcement yet.

Pro motor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this would be a serious heavy motor, but cool!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_PmKmMCHI
    Mark N

Comment

Snowmachines

That's Alaskan for Snowmobile. Since the discussion is on Snogo engines thought you all might enjoy this read. They are everywhere up here. I had to post this, hope it is not too far off topic. There is a race the other side of the Canadian border called the Alcan 200. The Canadian Govt. closes the highway for a few hours.

This years winning speed average was 117+ mph, including gas stops. Not a record. http://www.adn.com/outdoors/story/303346.html
      Dale Powell Jr.
      Palmer, Alaska

Comment

Hey Dale

Hey Dale,

How are you doin'?

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Great!

Hi Dean-

Sorry I could not make Nationals, really intended to but could not make it happen. All is well in Alaska, it is warming, days are longer, life is good. I read my 3 favorite boat racing websites a lot even if I don't post much.

We just went to Anchorage Feb. 9th for my daughters wedding, now both kids are married. Guess I am getting old.

I promise to show up sometime unexpectedly at some region 10 races, even if I have to retire first...... and surprise some of you old buzzards.
          Dale Powell Jr.
          Palmer, Alaska

Comment

Dad's Number

Dale,

What is your dad's phone number in Salem?

Dean 425-503-1882
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Steve...Mike Weinandt might be the best guy to get your answers from as far as rev's, power, etc. He is building some of the best world championship motors for oval snowmobile racing.

Comment

Phone Number

Hey Dean:

Sent you a PM.
                Dale Powell Jr.
                Palmer, Alaska

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Huson View Post
                  I've wondered how a multi-valve/cylinder 4-stroke would do racing. Motorcycle engines are cranking out serious power.
                  Funny how they still sound like the old Honda trail bikes that a much smaller 2 stroke could whup easily.
                  Team Tower

Comment

Working...
                  X