Boat transportation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat transportation

Any midwest driver's going to the Kilos in Oroville, CA. that might have room to bring a couple estra boats. If you need to discuss details please call Dan 206-856-9330. Thanks
    Last edited by seanp3; 02-28-2007, 10:26 AM.
    Sean Byrne

Its all taken care of

Connie, thanks for your assistance. My brother called me today and said its all taken care of!!
    Sean Byrne

Comment

No problem, Sean. Glad to help.
      With the bad weather we are getting here, I hope we can finish the move of the boat. Nice boat you are getting.
      You also might check with Russ Bircher as he travels to California several times and might be able to pick up the hydro at Joe Johnson's for you.
      I guess I just can't get out of the role of mothering boat racers.
      Connie

Comment

Connie:

Is the other boat coming out as well?

joe

Comment

Joe,
          I sure hope so. I will find out. I know Brian and Terry will be helping Mike all week end, finsihing up some boats.
          Our weather has been awful. We were without electricity for almost 4 days and it keeps going out. The house is all electric, so this hasn't been fun. The shop and cabin on our farm is LP. No bathroom there though. What an experience. I will be glad when it warms up and quits snowing.
          I haven't talked to Bruce Johnson yet to see when he will be here. I need to know that to plan to get the boats all out west.
          He may be snowed in also.
          I promise your boat, Joe, will have something special built in. Maybe a set of lips painted on the back with the words, Kiss my gass or something? Teri can take a pic of you kissing the lips and that might even make it into the Propeller, just like me and Terry.
          lol
          Connie

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
            No problem, Sean. Glad to help.
            With the bad weather we are getting here, I hope we can finish the move of the boat. Nice boat you are getting.
            You also might check with Russ Bircher as he travels to California several times and might be able to pick up the hydro at Joe Johnson's for you.
            I guess I just can't get out of the role of mothering boat racers.
            Connie

Thanks Connie, I'll check in with Russ. Keep me posted when you think you might make the trip, and hope to meet you this summer if you make it to Moses Lake!
            Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
            X