Jakeroub B-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakeroub B-day

Happy birthday Jake. Thanks for participating in the SSOA work party yesterday and welcome aboard SSOA as a racing member. Now get to work and get that DSH complete for Standish. You will make #7 in the class!

31-A

Steve-

Thanks for the post. Alan and I are still figuring out exactly what do on the motor. Shawn's O'Connor CMH turned out to have almost idential afterplane and bottom width dimensions as your Bezoats. The overall length of the boat is a couple of inches shorter, but from what I hear that should be no problem.

Looks like I have a fair amount of work ahead of me, but I should be good for Standish.

Jake
    Jake

Comment

Old Jake

Nice Try... the boats not a birthday present.. gonna cash the check!!!!

Comment

Well, I was panning on telling my girlfriend it's a birthday present for myself... Whenever I decide tell her I bought "another" boat. I think when it comes down from Maine it's headed for Alan's garage, so I might have until Standish to break the news. Anthough there's a chance she won't notice at all. haha.

By the way- you forgot to give me the pants for Mike. I was also planning to get that propshaft from you. Oh, well.
        Last edited by Jakeroub; 02-21-2007, 11:50 AM.
        Jake

Comment

Working...
        X