2007 Stock Nationals Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Stock Nationals Website

2007 Stock Nationals website is now online.

07nationals.com

-Webmaster

Bravo! excellent job on the web site, informative well laid out and very tastefully done. This race is sure to be a winner with great tools like this already in place.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks Dan. Could you send me the stock promo video file? I would like to add it to the page to replace what I have on there now.

Ryan Johnson
      17-R
      huskydawg17@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by huskydawg17 View Post
        Thanks Dan. Could you send me the stock promo video file? I would like to add it to the page to replace what I have on there now.

Ryan Johnson
        17-R
        huskydawg17@hotmail.com
        Hey Ryan,

Will do, you deserve a huge round of applause for getting the site up so early and the information you have posted is priceless testing information etc. this should help to make the race a hugs success.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Just a quick update on what's happening with the page. I am working on driver profile section of the page. So if you are planning to attend the 2007 Stock Nationals at Moses Lake please fill out the questions and send some pictures as an email to me thanks.

Copy and Paste the following.....
          Hometown:
          --Answer here--
          DOB:
          --Answer here--
          Experience:
          --Answer here--
          Nationals Appearances:
          --Answer here--, Best Finsih (Please Be Honest)
          --Answer here-- (Team Hompage, myspace page, sponsor etc)
          Classes
          --Answer here--

Pictures: send pictures as attachments thanks
          1 Mugshot photo
          1 photo of each boat per class ie. if you are running CSH and CSR Send a pic of your C Hydro and C Runabout
          --end--

SEND TO: huskydawg17@hotmail.com

Ryan Johnson
          2007 Nationals Webmaster

Comment

Please Read Above...

Comment

Ryan,
              I would like to get some info on the banquets on the web site real soon, and possibly a registration for the two banquets and the East Vs West bowling tournament.

So, email me....or show up on Tuesday at the Nationals Meeting and we can go over the info.
              Thanks,
              Sheryl

Comment

Website.

It looks great. I hope people across the country use it and stuff. We wil try and update it weekly, more often if possible. Dave Anderson - Nationals Race Director

Comment

I'm hoping more drivers will fill out their profiles for the driver's page on the website. You can view what they look like on the page by going here: http://07nationals.com/drivers14.html

To fill out a driver profile please follow the following steps:

Copy and Paste the following into an email....
                  Hometown:
                  --Answer here--
                  DOB:
                  --Answer here--
                  Experience:
                  --Answer here--
                  Nationals Appearances:
                  --Answer here--, Best Finish (Please Be Honest)
                  Classes
                  --Answer here--

1 Mugshot photo
                  1 photo of each boat per class ie. if you are running CSH and CSR Send a pic of your C Hydro and C Runabout
                  --end--

Ryan Johnson
                  2007 Nationals Webmaster

Comment

This sounds like something that needs to be added to the National APBA website and E-alert Newsletter.

(also info on any meetings that may be helped by the extra publicity)

Don't forget to send your info to news@apba-racing.com and it will get added to the E-Alert (4,500 members), APBA LINKS page and/or the EVENTS databases. When it comes to publicity - the more, the merrier!

Thanks!
                    APBA website news
                    http://www.apba-racing.com

Comment

I will have a list of questions available shortly for Driver Q&A. I hope drivers take a few minutes and fill them out. Each driver that answers a few general questions will have their Q&A page featured on the front page for a week.

I'm hoping more drivers will fill out their profiles for the driver's page on the website. You can view what they look like on the page by going here: http://07nationals.com/drivers14.html

To fill out a driver profile please follow the following steps:

Copy and Paste the following into an email....
                      Hometown:
                      --Answer here--
                      DOB:
                      --Answer here--
                      Experience:
                      --Answer here--
                      Nationals Appearances:
                      --Answer here--, Best Finish (Please Be Honest)
                      Classes
                      --Answer here--

1 Mugshot photo
                      --end--

Ryan Johnson
                      2007 Nationals Webmaster

Comment

Please read the following. We are working hard at giving the drivers the best possible banquets/qualifiers awards that we possibly can. In doing so, we need help with raffle prizes/silent auction items. We are having a qualifiers banquet, with tons of appetizers and a banquet with some great food from the Northwest....

There is information on the website for the banquets and entertainment. I am hoping to have people email me once they have decided to come so I can have a head count and the registration process will move along smoothly. All reservations for banquets will be due upon registration so please visit the website for info.

Please forward this letter on to anyone who you think would be interested in donating raffle items.
                        Thanks so much!
                        Sheryl Rucker

March 1, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

The American Power Boat Association Stock Outboard Commission has selected Seattle Outboard Association to host and sponsor the 2007 Stock Outboard Nationals in beautiful Moses Lake, WA. The national race will run from August 6-12, 2007, with drivers from all parts of the United States in attendance. We anticipate a great number of entries, possibly around 250 or more people in attendance.

I am currently soliciting raffle prizes for several of the social events that take place during the week of the race. We are a non-profit organization, and look to raffles and donations to help subsidize costs. Please contact me at the address/telephone number below if you or your business would be in a position to supply one or more prizes for the Qualifiers Banquet or the Awards Banquet. It is a great way to advertise your products not only to our drivers, but also to our spectators as well through intercom announcements and our program!

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Sheryl Rucker

Entertainment Chair

Seattle Outboard Association

425-698-5768

Send Donations to:

19719 28th Drive SE

Bothell, WA 98012
                        Last edited by RuthieRae; 03-01-2007, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                          It looks great. I hope people across the country use it and stuff. We wil try and update it weekly, more often if possible. Dave Anderson - Nationals Race Director
                          Hey Dave - are you around. Give me a call if you've got time

Sean
                          509-480-2044
                          Sean Byrne

Comment

Sean. Sorry I have not called you yet. Been very busy. Can you call me at 425-27-6559? Thank you

Comment

Bikini Bull Riding

Who's in charge of entertainment? I want one of these there!

A mechanical bull would be loads of fun.

To be fair to the women, the guys would have to do a speedo ride also

http://www.skinet.com/skinet/photos/...5870-1,00.html

Comment

Working...
                              X