X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes - wife = SWMBO . . .

Originally posted by bill giles View Post
    Bill,
    That is the kind of boat my wife would love me to have - not a CSH ! Time to get back to the cellar. I have a bottom to puit on today. Must be ready for Ocoee!!!
    Bill
    3-B
    My lovely wife walked right past all the fancy boats with "froo-froo" options and picked out the Parker, a sturdy boat that is close to commercial fishing grade. End result happy women, which equals happy me! But sad checkbook. Cost me the equivalent of 10 fully tuned by the best engine/boat tweakers in stock racing CSH rigs!

Good luck in Ocoee.
    carpetbagger

Comment

• Nice looking rig, the walk around style is very practical. I looked at the Parkers in Florida the last time I was boat shopping but couldn't find a dealer in Mich. I ended up with a KeyWest to which I'm very happy with. It's hard to beat that Yamaha as well. I have to admit I had sticker shock when I went to buy a new oil filter ($25.00) no free lunch there……oh well, enjoy .

Comment

• WOW this thead has had over 24000 views

Comment

• Your, The Boat Maker George!

Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
          Thanks Kevin yours really looks great also and great work in building it. The other one is my BSH and is ready to put the decks on this week.
          George, the B Mod. looks awesome like all your boats buddy! Reminds me a little of my Runne Craft!
          See you this Spring!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

• New Boat

Here is the latest FEH from the Giles Factory. It will be on the way to the body shop this week for paint.

Jim
            7-M
            Attached Files

Comment

• Thats a great looking FEH. Now how Bill got that one out of the basement should be the question of the day.
              sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

• Wayne,
                Nice to hear of you. I just chopped a bigger hol;e in the sill with my trusty chainsaw! Jim- you didn't waste any time getting a picture on here. Enjoy!!!
                Bill
                racer giles

Comment

• New Boat's

Dear Mr. Giles: Wow!!! LOOKS real cold in Massachusetts. Middle 70's here.

Sincerely,
                  Don Graham

Comment

• Looks Good Bill

Nice looking boat, I also wondered how you got that beast outta the basement !!

See ya around at a couple races this season hopefully.
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• New Boat

Jim- New boat looking good. Did Tim build you a new engine for it? It's been a long time no see since moving to the desert SW. Good luck this year.

Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al Lang

Comment

• well my mjr is about 95% done. It looks great and it feels pretty light right now which is always a great thing.
                        Attached Files
                        MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

• Rick,

The boat looks great! You will not be dissapointed with the boat. Good luck and I can't wait to see it!!!
                          Joe Silvestri
                          CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                          JH/JR

Comment

• Looks like you did a great job of building the new MJR. Was it pritty easy to build from Marc's plans? I'm thinking about building a MJR boat this summer.

What are you putting on the back of it an 80,102 or 302?

Mark
                            Last edited by Lights; 03-02-2007, 08:23 PM.
                            Mark
                            G-11
                            125H
                            When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

• My dad found a few things in the plans the might need to be looked at and he is going to inform Marc about them. I am going to put an 80 and a 102 if it is light enough or we will build the next one even lighter and that one will be the 20ssh. If we don't need to build another boat. Then will start on are csr when the plans are ready.(no rush on the csr plans the Joe.) Then will build the othere boat over the summer and probably sell it.
                              MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

• New A boat

Just about done. Hopefully it will be ready for Ocoee. I think we did OK for our first boat.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X