Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do for the sport next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you do for the sport next year?

Here it is... I am calling it out. What small gesture or task will you do to help the sport or your club that you do not already do? List them here and become a legend.

WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A A RUNABOUT RIG FOR SOMEONE THAT MAY WAnt to try this out. the boat will be available to run at all MARATHON races in Michigan.

Comment

Very good

every club should do this

Comment

I'm taking Steve Johnson's BSH Flyer to most races with a 15 Hot Rod on it and a For Sale sign. Dirt Cheap, only sold to new members. Ed.
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

What will I do for the sport next year

I have put together (4) OMC J Motors for use by the new Region 10 HARM (J Hydro Building) drivers for 2007. I have (2) Runabouts and (2) Hydros available as well.
          I do need restrictor plates.

Jeff Kelly

Comment

I'll Do Something.....

Jeff Kelly, four OMC "A" motors....really cool.

I found one and Doug Martin bought it.

Are you making the carbs like the "RACE" 15's??? Or what are you doing there..??

I found three good blocks the other day, but Dawe and Connant "Sucked" them up.

Do you have a price, say I send you a running 15, to make it into an "A" Motor??? AS in SoCal, four strokes are "IN" and trade in aren't bringing much CASH...and there seems to be a need for motors..ALWAYS...

An OFFER: Anyone who wishes to send me their number 2-3- or 4 prop, I will make them a new one, like theirs or one I think might work and I'll let you try my prop. If you want to buy the prop, I'll sell it to you for $250.

I will continue to SPONSOR the 48 boat is 45 SS and SST 45... John Lane has driven my 45 at Indio, Long Beach, San Diego, and Parker..I offered him the ride for next year.

Ernie Dawe is building me a HYDRO to use to give TEST RIDES at Races and Antique Meets...pictures in the near future...

ADD: Hey, how long until my Team Member 2007 gets posted???
            Last edited by Ron Hill; 11-30-2006, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Your good to go Ron! hey feels like it might be time for a prop auction with the proceeds going to HR
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Don't Push Your Luck ADMIN...

Are you "HIGH JACKING" this thread???

I might have some "KILLER" KG-7 "Club Feet" props soon....

Vic Brinkman and I are working on a four blade Round Ear for..like Formula "E"...

Comment

Never hurts to try hey why dont you and Ernie drop of a loaner SST45 at my house on your way to Tenn.
                  HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Is Your House On The Way???

Bill Boyes and I went through Iowa on our way to the Winter Nationals in Louisiana....They don't run 45 where you live, do they??? What you need is a FAT C!!!!

Comment

Are you making the carbs like the "RACE" 15's??? Or what are you doing there..??

Ron,
                      I only needed one carb. Bought it off ebay, bought throttle parts from John Myers. I do not have a baffle in this carb. Does this make the carb illegal?

Jeff

Comment

Oh Great.......

Originally posted by Ron Hill View Post
                        Are you "HIGH JACKING" this thread???

I might have some "KILLER" KG-7 "Club Feet" props soon....

Vic Brinkman and I are working on a four blade Round Ear for..like Formula "E"...

Vic lives about 1/2 hour away from me....... and making you a FEH prop...... GREAT !!! There goes the neighboorhood !! Tell Vic I said keep my secrets secret !!
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Not "High Jacketing"...

Jeff,

ON THE CARB: I was TOLD they needed the baffel to work right, but have not knowledge myself... I bought steering bars and throttle parts from someone here on HYDRORACER... I would HOPE th carbs aren't illegal...Maybe, it shuld be cleared with 14-H and ALL.....

What Vic and I are doing...He's making th "PLUG" and I will make the MOLD and castings. We have been friends since June, 1966, Vic and I are OLD SCHOOL and still like ROUND EARS. We'll both be working the castings...

Steal "SECRETS"!!!! I know everthing there is to know about good props....You test and test and test and test and you race the best one!!!! (Doesn't matter who made it)...

Vic has made some great wheels....we have worked together on various "Projects"...

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Hill View Post
                            Jeff,

What Vic and I are doing...He's making th "PLUG" and I will make the MOLD and castings. We have been friends since June, 1966, Vic and I are OLD SCHOOL and still like ROUND EARS. We'll both be working the castings...

Steal "SECRETS"!!!! I know everthing there is to know about good props....You test and test and test and test and you race the best one!!!! (Doesn't matter who made it)...

Vic has made some great wheels....we have worked together on various "Projects"...
                            I'm old school too. Can't wait to try one on my SE/FE. Konig unit 15mm shaft 3/16 shear pin.

Comment

3/16" ??

Tim,

Might I suggest you retain ownership of the beautiful prop you intend to race on your Konig lower unit by drilling out to near 1/4" for a shear pin ? We use 6MM. I have sheared every 5mm I ever raced in the Hatchet units. To much torque for them. 6mm holds up well. Funny how 1mm makes such a big difference.
                              Dave Mason
                              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                              X