Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are going to Millville, NJ this weekend take a winter coat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are going to Millville, NJ this weekend take a winter coat!

Millville, NJ Weather Forecast

3:51 PM EDT THU OCT 12 2006

TONIGHT - Partly cloudy. Much colder with lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

FRIDAY - Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph - becoming southwest in the afternoon.

FRIDAY NIGHT - Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

SATURDAY - Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

SATURDAY NIGHT - Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

SUNDAY - Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.

SUNDAY NIGHT - Mostly clear in the evening - then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Weather

This is one those times the internet can hurt. Get ye skirts off and go race Earl

Comment

Hope that means I'm tough Reed! Don't get on my list now buddy!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by reed28n
        This is one those times the internet can hurt. Get ye skirts off and go race Earl

Dont blame the internet just step out your front door later tonight no internet needed.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J
          Hope that means I'm tough Reed! Don't get on my list now buddy!

Earl

Scott may be your 14th kill. What are you up to anyway?

Comment

Working...
          X