X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillsdale Committee

Hillsdale committee

Good afternoon gentlemen (and ladies),
    I have a question/favor to ask of you. Apparently many of the DSR drivers are backing out from going to Grass Lake. I'm hoping enough will still show up to make a field both for the marathon and short course. However, if this is not the case I'd like to shoot 48 miles south to Hillsdale and run my stock with you Mad Mod drivers. My question is this; If I decide to do this, could I register late and still run DMR? I figure I'll know by Saturday morning how many D stocks will be around. If it looks like only a couple or even just myself... I'll hook up right away and make the trip down. I figure if I get on the road by 9, I'd be in Hillsdale by 10. I could also call someone that morning to inform them of what my plans are going to be, if I had a contact number to call.

Let me know what you think

Thanks,
    Josh Pearson 95-M

Call Jim Robb at 1-517-233-7235 and address this with him. I am sure he will let you run with them mod boys. DMR is running in the miiddle and end of program for Saturday. I just reviewed the schedule with Jim so I knew where the FEH was running . Mikey
    mike ross

Comment

thanks Mike... thanks Jim

could someone now send me the circular for this race... in particular the directions to the pits?

thanks again
      Josh

Comment

Working...
      X